Random Thoughts....

I love Bilar. Best candy EVER. Long live IKEA for carrying it!

threeproductsahlgren-750967.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/narf/2010/12/09/4255060654_8ee7abfd3c_b.jpg

IMHO this is the best item available at IKEA!

4326776272_beec259f1e.jpg

Well, I could understand if I had the Infinity Kappas blasting, but I didn't. I don't even have a full size acoustic guitar, it is a Martin 000 body. I think it is more of a reflection on the cheapness of this building.

I'm not talking about making noise. I'm more worried about weirdos. The people in the house closest to me aren't bad, but the trailer across the corner from me. Uh boy, I can't wait until they move out.

I highly recommend picking something cheesy and over the top like Meat Loaf. I'm doing karaoke myself tomorrow and am already planning out my songlist.

See my problem is, while I've been immersed in the world of American and British music, I've been sort of brought up on singing Indian.

So I'll have to choose some R&B songs or something where the singer doesn't sound like a 13 year old boy. It's going to be hard. I'm not gonna try beegees or something.

Grr. At least my other labmate thinks this is going to be torture as well.

Ah the Bee Gees, hope you can hit high notes.

*remembers singing ?Tragedy?. Never again.

I'll just hit myself in the balls.

Or call my mentor gay.

And then sing the beegees.

Ikea FTW :D

and it counts as a car, I bought this
fabler-rangle-rod__0091001_PE226011_S4.JPG
Waitwaitwait...you can get bunnies in carrot cars at Ikea?!

I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO GO FOR KOTTBULLAR NOW! :lol: Err, another excuse. I think I need to try Julmust, too.

I'm not talking about making noise. I'm more worried about weirdos. The people in the house closest to me aren't bad, but the trailer across the corner from me. Uh boy, I can't wait until they move out.

Weirdo's in a trailer are not really a problem in my neighborhood. :p

Why? Are you the weirdo in the trailer the other neighbors have to worrk about?

I'm thinking of going to Ikea this weekend to pick up a display case for model cars, DETOLF.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/12/09/250px-Seagal_under_siege.jpg

just the cook?

:lmao:

I'm thinking of going to Ikea this weekend to pick up a display case for model cars, DETOLF.

I bought three of those about ten years ago for the exact same use... they work well I suppose, but I pretty much threw them and the cars aside a while ago. I got sick of model cars since I have so many.

Funny, all this Ikea talk. I used to thumb my nose at them, but I guess I've grown up a bit and I've bought a bunch of junk from them down here in LA. Worth mentioning are the KARLSTAD sofa, VEJMON coffee table, MICKE desk and a SKRUVSTA desk chair. And a bunch of other junk I can't be bothered to remember the names of, from door mats to picture frames to kitchen knick knacks (not plates or cutlery though, felt Ikea's was way too cheap).

Oh, and some bed linens to go with the bed I bought elsewhere (though I wish I hadn't, Ikea's mattresses seem better/cheaper). I bought two real down pillows and a down comforter, and they are the best things I've ever bought from Ikea - they were relatively cheap and don't have that horrible feather stink you get from some down-filled things.

Now I'm thinking of a small BJURSTA dining table and four NORVALD chairs to go with it, just waiting for my bank account to, um, replenish a bit.

Last edited: