Forum Addict
Car(s)
*Carless* Waaahhh
kartracing-pro.com

Download the demo (beta)

kart-racing-pro_06.jpg

kart-racing-pro_01.jpg

kart-racing-pro_03.jpg

Unfortunately, there is only 1 track at the moment, but the physics are astoundingly good and the force feedback is utterly brilliant. I even get arm pump just like the real kart!

Lots and lots of potential here.

Heh...this was the sim I was asked to model some shit for...completely forgot about this. Looked good a while ago, looks better now.

If I want a driving sim I'll buy GT5.
If I want karts, I want mario and red shells in it.

Would be an awesome add on to iRacing! Also GT5 is far from a sim although it's close ;)

Would be an awesome add on to iRacing! Also GT5 is far from a sim although it's close ;)

I know what you mean, but the bold doesn't make any sense if you think about it :p

I dunno if I'd be entertained by a whole game on karting...

I've heard a few stories of karters sneaking up and adjusting the carb on the kart next to them on the main straightaway.

Red flag situation last month: Drivers all in pit lane waiting for restart, they are told that it will be a long wait (driver taken to hospital, can't race without an ambulance on standby). The leader runs off to change his spark plug, leaving his kart in the lane. The other drivers remove about 1/2 pound from his rear tyres :p