What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Don't bother with Fable 3. It's shit. Get WoW.

Is it really? I've been so looking forward to it. I quite liked Fable 2 and was hoping this one would be similar, but bigger and with a bit more in-depth gameplay.

Cough drops and mint chocolate chip ice cream, my throat now feels so much better.

A house.... lol

:rofl: :lmao: Oh man, funniest thing I heard all week! :lol:

Congratulations, though.

Well everything was approved about 7hrs ago and I have since purchased nothing, so technically it is my latest purchase lol

It's also my first house with a move in date of 30th. Happy Christmas to me!.... From me?

Well everything was approved about 7hrs ago and I have since purchased nothing, so technically it is my latest purchase lol

It's also my first house with a move in date of 30th. Happy Christmas to me!.... From me?

:cheers: congratulations

But, more like Happy Christmas to the bank? I'm assuming they own more of it that you.... :p

(but seriously, very jealous!)

:cheers: congratulations

But, more like Happy Christmas to the bank? I'm assuming they own more of it that you.... :p

(but seriously, very jealous!)

A fair bit more than I do haha... Now I need to find a roommate so I can make money! haha

Congratulations, but you chose the wrong time of year to move.

Do they even have seasons up there?

The seasons are as follows:

Locked indoors
Very wet
Golf + road construction
Very wet

And in 94 when my family moved we moved in Dec too... houses are cheaper in winter :D lol

my first ever suit

I held out until age 26, but I needed matching trousers and jacket this time... I'm feeling as if I betrayed myself.

I like wearing suits...I got my first one when I was ~5.

I do think it's going to be nice to wear, the man in the shop definitely knew his job. It's just that my standard definition of dressing up is nice jeans and a somewhat decent polo shirt.

Oh well, if the thing does the job it's supposed to do, I'll be wearing a suit and tie a whole lot more often anyway.