Oz and James's wine shows coming to BBCA?

I hope they won't have any issues with music licensing. They had accordion covers of pop tunes in the France series, like a great recording of the A-Team theme when they raided the expensive vineyard, and little things like that absolutely must stay in.

Yeah, I heard it'll air in January. I imagine there will be replaced music.

I have the first series on commercial DVD, as I only had VHS back in the dim and distant days of 2006. Unfortunately, the music has been replaced.

When showing Top Gear on BBCA isn't the A-Team theme replaced every time?

Yep. Every time.

Oh I can't wait!

I loved it so much, and I can't watch it currently as it's trapped on an unaccessible hard drive at the moment with all of my Top Gear and Doctor Who and such.

The wine adventure shows are very enjoyable indeed. Mr. Chapoutier in the French series was by far the most entertaining winery owner (that hand gesture with "decomposition" .. priceless..) we drink his vino regularly now. And who can forget the dinner party where James describes the wine as tasting of sausages, all while the hostess is basically eating him with her eyes, and the pompous host can't decide whether to be bored, disgusted, or both. We had so many theories on what really went on in everyone's heads there. :lol:

I'm sad that the next show won't have May in it. I watched the Oz and Hugh Drink to Christmas special last week and I was really disappointed with their chemistry.

Last edited:
Really? I love the two of them together! Sad face!

The only thing I liked about the Christmas special was how Hugh was always like "OMG he's hitting on me again!"

I got a bottle of Anarchy from the California series for my b-day, but it disappeared before I could drink much of any. I suspect someone in my house used it for cooking, but IDK.

Really? I love the two of them together! Sad face!

The only thing I liked about the Christmas special was how Hugh was always like "OMG he's hitting on me again!"

I got a bottle of Anarchy from the California series for my b-day, but it disappeared before I could drink much of any. I suspect someone in my house used it for cooking, but IDK.

WOW. I got a bottle of Anarchy for my bday too. I haven't opened it yet. Every time I look at it the song goes thru my head and I remember that girl putting those tatoos on James. I probably enjoy looking at it more than I will enjoy drinking it. I can just hear James saying "looking at wine" now that I have typed that. LOL