Awesome Thread

And why not?

It's a funny line in the Plinkett reviews, something along the lines of "and don't tell me no EU bullcrap where I gotta read a comic book or a video game or some dumb book. I ain't never read an EU book (or many other books for that matter) so if it ain't in the movies F*CK YOU.".

EU bullcrap? Where?

Did you actually look at it?

Dash Rendar
Kyle Katarn
Mara Jade
Quinlan Vos (mentioned by name in ROTS but never appears on film)
Thrawn
Ulic Qel-Droma
Xizor

All are EU bullcrap characters ;)

Last edited:
Oh, I thought he meant the European Union and was like WTF?

But what does it matter if they're EU or not? They're still canon. It's a rich, evolving universe with more than just the main 10 characters living in it. Just because someone didn't show up in the main trilogy, doesn't mean they should be written off as irrelevant.

Some fanboys, really...

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/12/16/rV6OC.gif

You forgot to include a spelling error and to fuck up the quote. Try "Posper and long life"

Also, I approve of the above attempt. After all, as Mal said, "I aim to misbehave."

Wait, I'm actually wearing that shirt right now. Score one awesome point for me.

Well, since it's a saying, not a title, the capitalization is off. Also, there shouldn't be a comma there and the end period is missing. Quite the trolololol this one.

Dash Rendar
Kyle Katarn
Mara Jade
Thrawn
Ulic Qel-Droma
Xizor

Can't see what's EU bullcrap about American video games, but .. ok.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uguXNL93fWg[/youtube]

Dash Rendar
Kyle Katarn
Mara Jade
Thrawn
Ulic Qel-Droma
Xizor

1901-1.jpg

EDIT: Oh I see now. lulz

Last edited:
Extended universe, not European Union.

How confusing.

Also, Dash Rendar rules. Even the name is on par in horridness with Lord Grievous or whatever.

Oh, I thought he meant the European Union and was like WTF?

But what does it matter if they're EU or not? They're still canon. It's a rich, evolving universe with more than just the main 10 characters living in it. Just because someone didn't show up in the main trilogy, doesn't mean they should be written off as irrelevant.

Some fanboys, really...

Only what George Lucas puts on film is canon (and even then he ruins it, E.G. Han shooting first) . Even the current Clone Wars animated series is debatable but it's supposed to be canon.

Even though he is supposed to approve everything that happens in the EU, he crapped all over the EU with the Prequel Trilogy and just did whatever he wanted. IF he were to do a Sequel Trilogy, does anybody really think he would honor the existing EU of Mara Jade and Thrawn and unlimited Emperor clones, or do you think he'd crap all over it too and do his own thing?

We all know the answer -- George Lucas craps all over everything when he does anything new to Star Wars.

Last edited:
Wow, you need help.