Idiots + cars = LOL

Skip to about 1:15 to see some quick thinking.

That could have gone horribly wrong.

Good on the driver for his quick thinking and manuvering.

OMFG! I wouldn't have been able to avoid that, I'd probably just have braked reflexively, shut my eyes and braced for impact while shouting that I love my friends & family. No way I could think / maneuver that fast.

:jawdrop:

No one's gonna say how somebody is going to react in such a situation, when you do not expect it. But one thing is sure: Besides having good reflexes, the guy also hat a huge bit of luck, that he had enough room to slip through. The trailer of the truck could have also blocked the whole width of the road.

But not even a word or sound! Even if I had managed to avoid that, after pulling over and stopping there would have been a string of profanity at full volume.

OMFG! I wouldn't have been able to avoid that, I'd probably just have braked reflexively, shut my eyes and braced for impact while shouting that I love my friends & family. No way I could think / maneuver that fast.

You would be surprised at what you can do in such a situation.

While he did very well in that situation, why did he merge onto the fast lane without prior acceleration?

If you watch, the lane he was in ends pretty quickly. And the vehicle seems quite small, and probably is underpowered anyway.

Weren't you one of the girls who said she wouldn't do that if confronted with an impending crash, in another thread? :p

Last edited:
That reminds me of the video with the truck that flipped over a guardrail on a highway and a cayenne which was in the left lane managed to zip out of the way into the right lane to avoid it.

If you watch, the lane he was in ends pretty quickly. And the vehicle seems quite small, and probably is underpowered anyway.

Look at the video again, he should have floored it when the first truck passed. Then he would be sort-of up to speed when the second truck passes and can pull in safely, even if there was traffic behind that second truck. The way he did it in the video, he could not have safely pulled in if there was more traffic behind.

Especially underpowered cars should use the acceleration lane for accelerating.

Skip to about 1:15 to see some quick thinking.

Oh my... Good reflexes, and a very generous bit of luck. He tries right-left-right before finally going left and avoiding the truck. Great reaction.

"He didn't hit the highway."

He could be German.

Also: HULK TRAIN SMASH.

Last edited:
Vette, exhaust, money.. point?

Douchebag showing he is a douchebag.

Tha video did remind me about the guy that launched his car in the median though(1:50). What was that all about anyway?

Well, this video proves one thing: There's always a bigger fish that can crash you.

How do these American drivers manage to ALWAYS hit the car that was stopped by the police? And get recorded along the way. Or a truck driver gets fucked on a rail crossing? It's the same in all of these videos..

The guy towing the caravan at 2:55 made one simple mistake: everyone knows that you power out of it if you have a snake!