NFL '10 Regular Season Thread

Holy crap the Bengals won a game!!! :shock:

Some big changes need to happen with the management of that team. Last year they proved they can be a very good football team. The talent is there but it's being wasted by poor coaching.

Stealers* FTFY

Ugh, the hawks played terrible today. The theme with Seattle football this year seems to be either win in a nail biter or get blown the eff out. And the Giants screwed me in my fantasy league. Opponent had Vick and Desean Jackson, had barely any points with 8 to go in the 4th.

Happy Jay Cutler Day!

Bears clinch the division, Hester sets the NFL kick return for TD record, ties the record for punts returned for TD and Favre got knocked silly. Good football day.

Mother Nature hates the Minnesota Vikings. That is all.

No, wait....

DENVER FINALLY WON A DAMN GAME!!! :jawdrop::banana:

woot!!

163047_475199746253_589996253_6266734_2107546_n.jpg

Probably Seattle, Jacksonville, San Fran or Houston. I wouldn't put it past Houston to dump Schaub just to bring in the hometown kid.
Most fans up here hate the idea, and in past years we'd be 20 miles away from VY and running fast. Pete Carroll has changed this though. I don't think we'll take him, and I really hope we don't, but PC really has a way to shock even the most dedicated seahawks followers. I'd put my money on VY in Oak.

Josh McDaniels apparently turned down the 49rs. That's gotta hurt.

Is San Fran that desperate? Are they going to interview Rich Rodriguez next?

Ambitious But Rubbish picks for this weekend: Saints, Ravens, Colts, *tosses coin* and Eagles.

Most fans up here hate the idea, and in past years we'd be 20 miles away from VY and running fast. Pete Carroll has changed this though. I don't think we'll take him, and I really hope we don't, but PC really has a way to shock even the most dedicated seahawks followers. I'd put my money on VY in Oak.

They'd be passing on a QB, who, once he matures and does't throw hissy-fits, could be a better version Steve McNair.

If he lands with Oakland, he'll never get the chance to mature and we'll finally find out who could be as bad as Ryan Leaf.

Go Ravens

They'd be passing on a QB, who, if he matures and does't throw hissy-fits, could be a better version Steve McNair.
FTFY

Every player in the NFL is all promise and rainbows, but I think VY is too far down the road for it to become reality. I understand its debatable but he just doesn't seem to have 'it'. Mentally reminds me a lot of his RB rival Leinart. His head just isn't right for the NFL.

If he lands with Oakland, he'll never get the chance to mature and we'll finally find out who could be as bad as Ryan Leaf.

Wrong. We already found that out. His name is JaMarcus Russell.

People actually believed Russell would be something special? :lmao:

I never believed he'd be anything more than a back-up, and Oakland has shown I'm right.

Seattle beat New Orleans.

Wow. :jawdrop::shock2:

Seahawks, baby! My 2nd team. Woo. Lynch was a mother fucking BEAST

bee tee dub.....2 playoff games today and 2 of the 4 starting left tackles are from Oklahoma State....Russell Okung with the Seahawks and Charlie Johnson with the Colts.