Random Thoughts....

Christmas cookies FTMFW. :wub:

I made a cheesecake today. In the process I released the magic smoke from my grandmothers' electric mixer. :lol:

I went out and bought her an early Christmas present of a new mixer after I put it in the oven to bake.

You put the new mixer in the oven to bake? :blink:

Me too. But Xmas shopping I must do. Hopefully the crowds won't be too bad.

Me too. But Xmas shopping I must do. Hopefully the crowds won't be too bad.

If you're driving anywhere, the carparks are going to be, well, hell.
At least in Melbourne they are pretty rank.

That's where public transport can come in handy...

Back in 1997 I had three Tamagotchis at one time, but one accidentally went through the washing machine in the pocket of my school dress. I was pissed off at myself because I had saved up my for ages to be the only girl in my class who had three! :lol:

Ahh yes, 1997. Every girl in my year 5 class had one and they were friggen annoying! A mate and I went back to the class during a sports lesson and reset every damn one we could find. Omg the tears...:p

I didn't say it wasn't fairly normal...

I've never done that, I've put the grip for my gun in the oven though.

Yesterday evening my bf suddenly decided that we should give each other christmas presents, normally we don't or we buy some 'big' thing that we need and say it's a christmas present for both of us, but because of his sudden change of heart I had to get up at 7 to drive him to work so I could get the car to go get a present for him, yawn, I need a nap.

I had to put my video card in the oven and bake it a couple of months ago - true story.

I've tried using a gas torch on laptop and PS3 video chips but never an oven, probably why neither were actually fixed. Any sort of temp I should use? I'm also using a gas oven.

Good news - the Rewiring Job From Hell is over.
Bad news - they're complaining about the bill.
Interesting news - now I'm working my arse off trying to land a ~$140K/year support contract deal with a series of Texas dealers. This involved feverishly working on a presentation and quote for tomorrow. Which is where I've been the last couple of days, and where I'm going right back to after this break.

Hope you'll land this contract.

And i'll hereby add "write part two of the cop car buying guide" to your to do list ;)

I survived, and am alive. Barely.

Only blew my budget by ~$100, and nothing got charged to credit! Now I just need to wrap them.

this_is_allowed_now_right__by_k_a_t_w_a_l_k-d35hw8t.png

Since I have not heard of someone getting above a C in art history this is an epic win for me. :D
I actually emailed my regular history teacher to inform her she is awesome at teaching to make history retardant Kat get an A from learning. I don't think teachers who teach well get told that enough. I wish I could have thanked my High School English teacher before he died. :(

On a note related to that pic being hosted on dA, why the fuck is photobucket broken but only for me?

PhyreFile along with tinypic, imageshack, and most every other site I can think off of the top of my head does not let you password protect your pictures and delete them whenever you feel like it.