Clarkson: Jeremy on R1 Chris Moyles 10th Dec 2010

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
Some of his interview was live on the interweb and can be watched again here, as long as you're in the UK. If you're not, I've uploaded it here. (It does end rather abruptly - but that's how it is on the web, not my rubbish editing!)

The full interview is on the i-player here - starts 1min 52secs in 1 hour and 52mins in - thanks Thanatos!(think the link may also have been posted in another thread, but I've just stuck it here for completeness) - I'm ripping it at the moment and will upload it in a bit.

Last edited:
anyone else who was expecting to see jeremy on one of these

bike_yam,R1,98,Mitchell%20Richardson.jpg

but i couldn't beleive he would ever mount one of those, that's why i opened this thread :lol:

I honestly feel that if I ever appeared on that radio show I would simply punch the host right in the face. Is that what his show is always like when he has guests on? It's fucking terrible. Not at all surprised Jeremy walked off.....

Chris is an acquired taste - I also can't stand him - but I'm fairly sure that him and Jeremy are pretty good friends. Anyway, wasn't the bit where he walked off actually half way through the interview? Sure, it was at the end of the interweb bit, but I'm sure the full audio goes on for longer.

Jeremy walked out partway through "Firework"; I imagine he ducked out for a quick smoke.

But yeah; he and Chris Moyles get on pretty well.