The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

reminder.jpg

bags-keys.jpg

drillbits.jpg

:roflmao: and :+1:

Shouldn't that then be iDunafail?

Does that mean TG is filmed at Dunsphailed? And that you'll name your retirement cottage by the sea Dunphailin?

And is your pH higher or lower than 7? :p

Last edited:
MWF alkalikes this! ;)

You should've seen iDunaphel in IRC :p It's especially bad when I forget to switch KB languages after switching from a Dutch to an English channel.

Seriously, first thing I do when I get an iDevice is turn of the fucking autocorrect. That thing does sooooo much more harm than good.

Meh, 90% of the "funny" images there are down to just plain user error. If your typo results in an actual word, no autocorrect. If your typing is fubar, then even autocrrect won't save you and will give weird results. The only issues I have are when I forget to set the language to the correct one, and when I use words that are not in an actual English (or Dutch) dictionary.

There's a Dutch dictionary? I thought you guys just used the Oxford English one when you got stuck?

:clap: Now over to Blayde to shop the leopard into the right landscape and add skis for a perfect telemark!

I thought the iPhone had a qwerty keyboard, so how the hell can you even make these mistakes?

AUTO CORRECT

You type in fuck, the phone changes it to duck. You have to either cancel the auto correct before you hit space, or backspace through what you just typed and type it again. Or turn off auto correct in the settings.

:clap: Now over to Blayde to shop the leopard into the right landscape and add skis for a perfect telemark!

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/01/04/leapard.jpg

Just a couple more, that site is gold!
special-dinner.jpg

:rofl: I laughed so hard I started crying, then choking.

Anyway it makes me glad that I use Android, and I set Swype to bring up a list of words if it isn't sure. Occasionally it's wrong but never in this way.