MMA anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only 5 years after he got KO'd by Chuck Liddell in their rubber match and announced his retirement for the first time. :lol:

Last edited:
kick.gif

God damn sumbitch, that is some straight up matrix shit.

It's was a big bet on his part, but it worked.
Who is the guy?

Thanks!

Rumor has it Bobby Lashley was offered up as a sacrifice to Overeem at Dream's NYE show and Lashley turned it down. Funny, before he says "give me a shot at the title or let me keep fighting cans", now that he's offered the fight he won't take it.

My picks for UFC 125.

Edgar.
Leben.
Silva. I think it's possible he's going to give Vera another broken eye to match his right one.
Kim. Just because I hate the Diaz brothers that much.
Guida.

I'm also interested in how McKee and Baroni do in their bouts.

My UFC 125.

Gray Maynard. (Frankie got taken down by a gassed BJ Penn and Maynard is an excellent wrestler.)
Leben.
Thiago Silva.
Kim.
Gomi. (He usually tools wrestlers, I expect a brutal KO like the Tyson Griffin fight.

Karoug, that was great! :lol:

UFC 125 was quite good i think, i actually had the main bout as a draw!

Obviously Gray won the first round, but I had the rest going to Fankie. But the match that so many people said was going to be a boring wrestlefest turning out to be a slugfest proves you never know what's going to happen in this sport. I also wouldn't be surprised if Vera is giving Strikeforce a call sometime this week, his price tag is way too high when he's lost three in a row and just gets parts of his face rearranged. And I'm so glad diaz lost, course I'm sure he thinks he really won and just got screwed over by the judges like always, he'll never be anything more than a low end gatekeeper at best.

I had Maynard winning 1 and 3.

I had Maynard wnning 1,3 and 5.

As for Chael Soenn, well he is gonna give up his realtor's licence and face 2 years of probation as part of a plea bargain.

I had Maynard winning 1 and 3.
Same here. And since the first round was 10-8 I suspected it could be a draw even before Buffer announced it.

Pettis is getting screwed over since Maynard is going to re-rematch Edgar now.

So McKee, Baroni, Davis, and Vera have all been handed pink slips. I'm a bit surprised by McKee getting the axe, I understand he's 40 and lost, but I still would have given him another chance. As for Vera, I would have kept him around to feed to Phil Davis and then cut him lose.

So Brock and Dos Santos are the next TUF coaches? WTF!? I could understand Brock against Mir or Carwin, but Dos Santos... And them coaching a bunch of welterweights... I can see Brock going down as the worst coach in history, even worse than rampage, all he'd teach is "bum rush the other guy and try to hold him down, and if you get hit turtle up and pray the ref doesn't call for the bell".

Status
Not open for further replies.