Cool Videos

Recently covered in a tv ad for Ikea, this song was originally done by Jona Lewie (who was responsible for my favorite Xmas song "Stop the Cavalry"). I've seen the shortened version used in tv ads and its a song that just keeps remaining stuck in my head.

Homeland security,......... what are they doing?

Homeland security,......... what are they doing?

Since this is something that should be shoved in in the political section I'll keep it short.

I knew someone who used to be a "coyote", well before this whole fence BS (hell and Homeland Security itself). He used to walk people across the border checkpoint at San Ysidro. A lot of good the border security did.

Mind=Blown

[video=youtube;oY6tCnu-1Do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY6tCnu-1Do&feature=player_embedded[/video]

terrance and philip have nothing on them! :lol:

I think this is kinda awesome, I hope someone hires him.

WHOA, that voice is awesome, and his hair is even more awesome :lol:

Here's a video of him on the CBS "The Early Show" talking about his new found success.

Good to see. :)

But why do these people always have to bring god into the mix? He had nothing to do with it. That guy that pulled over with the camera and did the first interview did. And the people who watched youtube and spread the word. He has the voice, he got noticed, god doesn't exist, ffs.

But good to see that he's on the rebound.

Last edited:
But why do these people always have to bring god into the mix? He had nothing to do with it.

Well, he DID admit to having a history of drug abuse. :p

Well, if religion helped him to get out of his drug abuse, then good for him. I'm not religious at all, and I do believe religion is in many ways a bad thing - but in some instances, like here, I can't see the harm. Not that this is the right thread for such a discussion :p