Your perfect two car garage

Going with classics, I'd swap the Porsche for one of these:
a_1966_Jaguar_E-Type_Coupe.jpg

Well, if I was to change my choices to classic cars.... oh wait.

Well, in RaptorJesus' defense, not many people consider a '67 Malibu wagon a "classic".:tease:

Bah. It's THE classic to have. :lol:

I love classic cars, but I love them too much, because I would be paranoid as hell driving a classic on the same roads as twitter updating morons. If I had a dime for every owner I've met who said something along the lines of, "it took _ years to restore, then a week after finishing it, BAM, some asshat rear ends me", I'd be a slightly less poor man.

If I crashed a brand new Ferrari, no big deal, they'll build me a brand new replacement.

Ahh frick, I forgot about that. Knew there was something missing. Yeah, I want that too. I'll have to park the Range Rover in the driveway if we're sticking with the two garage theme still :p

I like classics too. That Bugatti someone posted earlier is superb and I'd love to have one, but I dont think I could trust myself to maintain and keep it sweet.

Last edited:
I'd have to get a Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew for my daily ride (Equipped with Ford SYNC), but the weekend ride is a hard choice. I'm thinking maybe a Bugatti Veyron SS (Hey, money is no object :p), since it's very quick and can make a good grand tourer for the ride home.

I love classic cars, but I love them too much, because I would be paranoid as hell driving a classic on the same roads as twitter updating morons. If I had a dime for every owner I've met who said something along the lines of, "it took _ years to restore, then a week after finishing it, BAM, some asshat rear ends me", I'd be a slightly less poor man.

If I crashed a brand new Ferrari, no big deal, they'll build me a brand new replacement.

This is very true.

My friend's dad had a person run a red and smuck into the side of his Polara Wagon. Sad day that was. It's fixable, but it's still a pain.

Hell, I'm even paranoid when I drive my (shitty by comparison) 70s *classics*. I did however like driving my Jeep. Steel tube bumpers tied directly into the frame FTW! No one's gonna dent my car with a rear end collision.

I could argue I already got it (with some tweaks to my mod list) but I'll toss these in.
I'll let you guys figure out which one is which :p

BMW M coupe with the S54B32 (300hp+ model)
DSC_0004.jpg

HSV Maloo
img_2510-1024x768.JPG

0707phr_06z+1970_buick_gs+rear_left_view.jpg

datsun_240z_1-568-426.jpg

And every morning I'd spend an hour in the garage deciding what I'd rather drive that day.

I love the idea of classic cars as well, it just bothers me that without airbags, crumple zones or in fact any other modern safety developments, a little accident could turn out a lot worse.

I love the idea of classic cars as well, it just bothers me that without airbags, crumple zones or in fact any other modern safety developments, a little accident could turn out a lot worse.

Pussy.

:p

It's actually a valid point. And my mum had to get over that fact quite early in my driving days.

What is all this "daily" and "weekend" stuff?

My perfect 2 car garage would have a car that looks like a penis:
1936_Bugatti_Type57SCAtlantic3.jpg

... and a car that looks like a cli... (oops, forgot there are ladies on this forum):
060818005.11.jpg

It's actually a valid point. And my mum had to get over that fact quite early in my driving days.
Safety, schmafety. I was thinking old cars are cool, but they're not very fast. Must pack as much wheeeee as possible into my two parking spots.

I wouldn't be able to live with the SLS. Those doors..... I don't want to be that guy with the gullwing door'ed supercar everywhere I go.

No no no, you have to look at it from this point: You would be the guy with the gullwing door'ed supercar!

Yeah, that to. I actually heard a terrible story about some rich car enthusiast taking his family for a ride in his restored Duesenberg (or similar era/type car), when someone ran a redlight and smacked into him. The Duesenberg, being an old old car, wasn't exactly stable on its wheels and it rolled. Being a convertible built before seatbelts, the entire family was ejected into the street and possibly crushed by the car as it rolled. Needless to say, not everyone lived through that. I love classic cars, but some prices are too high to pay.