2010 lulz in review.

Jay

the fool on the hill
What do you think got the most lulz on the internet, or here at Final Gear?

Memes, memorable people, gifs, pictures.

For example (and someone else can reuse this) Amerlamps and the gifs and pictures that followed it.

The Amberlamps meme had me laughing for quite a while with all the variations that popped up.

Definitely the Mark Webber photoshops.

Great idea for a thread! 2010 definitely had some great ones and with the pace of the internet it's going to be tough picking the best.

The body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

I mean, verticals, yo dawgs, bachelor frog, Philosorapter...there are just so many! This thread is going to be like an internet time machine.

Last edited:
Obviously, we have a rapist in Lincoln Park...he's climbing in yo windows he's snatchin yo people up tryin ta rape em so y'all need ta hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide ya husband cuz they rapin errybody out here.

I completely missed that one.

Sorry, but dimmy waywes owns all

1290777352858.jpg

youtube's most watched video in 2010

Epic Beard Man (aka "Amberlamps") was far and away my favorite meme, especially after the Black Betty video.

alonso_ferrari_470_vittorio.jpg

and claiming he would be world champion :lmao:

Definitely the Antoine Dodson thing posted up top.

I'm the guy who usually scratches his head with wonderment at memes, but the Bed Intruder Song just amused me so much for so long. I think mostly because nobody even needed to do anything to make him into a meme; once your hear the song once, you can go back and watch the actual footage from the news report and it will sound just as melodic.

17 posts and no Klutch mentioned?

For those not in the know, his story includes surprise buttsex , cops and swords....

Last edited:
17 posts and no Klutch mentioned?

For those not in the know, his story includes surprise buttsex , cops and swords....

That was one epic story there. A lot of this stuff feels older than 2010, must have been a long year in terms of funny.