Random Thoughts....

Good God, my mother wants a pick-up truck.......this is a woman who carries a pet longhaired white rat around calling it a dog and 'her baby', spends several hours a week at the hairdressers and can't figure out cellphones.

WHAT?

Get her the pick-up truck, but then talk to the British Army about getting a Challenger 2 tank for yourself then. It's not as expensive as having to ship a M1 Abrams from over the pond. :lol:

Get her the pick-up truck, but then talk to the British Army about getting a Challenger 2 tank for yourself then. It's not as expensive as having to ship a M1 Abrams from over the pond. :lol:

Thing is, she now has a Ford Kuga......wich has the footprint of a lunchbox, and she can't drive that 10 feet whithout hitting everything in sight!

She is the kind of 'person' who considers carrying grocerybags hard work, complains about broken nails and her hair turning flat, whatever the fock that means, and she want something with a diesel vanengine, a gearbox from 1975, a tailgate and leafsprings?
(she wants a Euro ranger 'cause it's a Ford' ,it isen't, but anyway)

The most utilitarian thing she ever does is putting her bloody dogs babystroller (yes) in the boot.....seriously, if this sorta people start driving these things I'm getting a miata, in pink.

Last edited:
Good God, my mother wants a pick-up truck.......this is a woman who carries a pet longhaired white rat around calling it a dog and 'her baby', spends several hours a week at the hairdressers and can't figure out cellphones.

WHAT?

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lupin_iv/2011/01/15/WHY.jpg

The Barbie wannabe needs to die a horrible death.

damn :p

Thing is, she now has a Ford Kuga......wich has the footprint of a lunchbox, and she can't drive that 10 feet whithout hitting everything in sight!

I wanted to recommend a tiny VAG pickup, the Polo-based Caddy or the Skoda Felicia-based Whatsitcalled. But VAG, in an unusual fit of wisdom, has discontinued them all and replaced them with the Amarok, which is huge by European standards. Not a US beast, but nothing i'd trust my mother with.

Last edited:
%C5%A0koda_Felicia_Fun_%28flickr%29.jpg

You know she wants it.

I wanted to recommend a tiny VAG pickup, the Polo-based Caddy or the Skoda Fabia-based Whatsitcalled. But VAG, in an unusual fit of wisdom, has discontinued them all and replaced them with the Amarok, which is huge by European standards. Not a US beast, but nothing i'd trust my mother with.

And according to reviews it rides poor with uncomfortable seats and spartan interior.

Yesterday afternoon, I saw a group of women squatting in front of Lane Crawford (think Bergdorfs, Saks etc.), they were quite affluent as well judging by there mountains of brand name shopping bags sitting beside them. Being from Hong Kong, and having a natural disposition to dislike the unrefined nouveau rich of Mainland China. I took it as further proof that money cannot buy taste. I try not to paint all of China with one brush since I do understand that many of them are educated and cultured but things like the above and stories where tourists go to a French restaurant and demand sushi as an appetizer and a traditional Chinese dish for dessert annoy me to no end. Though, in hindsight I guess it's no different than say a stereotype of Americans wearing fanny packs and typical 'touristy' clothes no matter where they are.

WHAT?
I do not want to be rude or anything but she sounds a bit of a "character".

WHAT?

Now I have an idea of your ancestry, suddenly every post you have made on here makes complete sense! ;)

WHAT?
112_0901_01z+2010_ford_F-150_SVT_Raptor+front_view.jpg

^ Eh eh eh, WANT!

I pass those all the time up in Park City - oh, hey, I just noticed that they come stock with BFGs ATs.

WHAT?

international-cxt.jpg