Random Thoughts....

Of course, my first instinct was to copy/paste the paragraph off wikipedia pertaining to this particular scam and say "Suck it bitch" but that would have probably made him angry.

Nice move. The P-P-P-Powerbook guy mysteriously disappeared after said rebuttal. Just politely saying you're no longer interested in the whatever he's offering is the smartest move to make.

Last edited:
I swear that I have bipolar.

Also: Belugas FTW!

Last edited:
Oh, the 2nd season is by far my favorite. I ended up getting these shirts for Dave last Christmas...

< Cut for awesome tee shirts >

Seeing those just reminded me that I'm still pissed at Hot Topic for wanting to charge me 30 dollars shipping just for an Iron Man tee and one red eyeshadow. And I really wanted that shirt...

Since the Photoshop forum is the only one to not have a 'Random Thoughts' thread, I'll dump this here and scarper. A vector that I started in October 2009 and didn't bother to finish, I feel like I've offended my Land Rover by not doing any more on it, so here it is after a few more hours work:

lLW9c.jpg

For anyone who cares, yes I'm still doing it with paths and layers in PS. This is now my own way of doing it instead of using Illustrator like everyone else.

Also I now have a phrase in my signature that a friend told me sums up me and the old shed perfectly, it'll stick with me forever. :)

Last edited:
Thought I'd post this here, getting nothing in Technology Forum
Don't feel like bumping threads just to ask this, how do you use a controller with GTA IV on the PC? Is there anything I need to download to make it work because I have it, an Xbox controller, hooked up with the game running and it's forcing me to use the keyboard. I feel like such a noob.
I've downloaded the software off of the Microsoft site but the game is still forcing keyboard use.

Last edited:
I'll try it with Portal after dinner, it's showing up as unspecified under devices and printers so I'll try a reinstall of it too.

I think the wild wet weather we had last week has traumatised one of our cats, he claws at the back door howling to get inside whenever it clouds over. He's been acting really strange in general, slinking around the house as though something is going to jump out and him, and jumping a foot in the air whenever he hears a slight noise, such as one of us walking through the kitchen, which has a creaky floor. Poor thing.

Either that or maybe something gave him a big fright somewhere, it's like his personality has completely changed over the past few days. It's like he's in a state of perma-terror.

maybe theres a predator cloaked around nearby.

might just be the changes in the weather. especially if theres been lots of it. i'm sure its nothing a few cuddles wouldn't fix or at least showering him with attention. mind you, i've got a dog so i may be waaaaaaaay off.

He's not a very cuddly cat to begin with, even less so now. He freaked out while I was picking him up the other day and scratched up my arm quite badly, accidentally or otherwise he's never done that before. He does seem a little happier today, though. His sister is acting completely normal and whenever he freaked out she hissed at him as if to say 'You're a damn idiot, there's nothing wrong!'