Random Thoughts....

I feel equal parts sympathy and pride for my mother right now: she's living at home by herself, her husband is in China and her son is in London, she's 4'9" and 100lbs, there's a snowstorm bearing down on her, and our house has the longest driveway in our neighborhood.

:unsure:

But apparently she can handle a Craftsman 9-horsepower 29-inch dual-stage snowthrower with aplomb, despite the fact that it's almost bigger than her. I'm proud of her. :cool:

You are far too nice; I would tell her "are going to get to the point?" Coincidentally, one of my co-workers was yammering away at the worst time when we were busy. I turned to him and exclaimed, "Hey butthole, are going to shut up and help me, or keep talking stupid shit?"

:unsure: Of course, I have been working with the same people for six years.

:lol: I'm not sure if I'm ready to say that shit to her yet, but I should. Just one day be like "Shut the fug up".

I have a confession...I kinda like the CNN show "Piers Morgan: Tonight".... I think he did a good job interviewing Howard Stern and I'm watching his interview with Ricky Gervais right now...he's a pretty decent interviewer.

world_according_to_americans.png

From the webcomic XKCD.com.

Current location of my thumbdrive: In the washing machine.

Its 6:30am, my group has been working on this lab report for 9 hours now.

While one of the members was doing a final proofreading, I modeled a simple 3 cylinder radial engine in Adams. Should I be worried about myself if thats what I did during my break after a whole night of working?

I somehow regret not getting insurance on a phone I bought off eBay. It was only $10 and it's been 5 buisness days and it's yet to rock up. I hope this just me being paranoid and it's going to rock up on Monday...

I told my coworkers today that I'm going to work no matter what, and just to make a point, I left my laptop in the office. Stay tuned to see if I'll regret it come tomorrow morning.

I have yet to miss a day due to snow, but to be fair, I've cheated a few times (including today) by borrowing my sister's 4WD. There was one storm that was bad enough that I would have really been struggling in the RX... but in retrospect, days like today would have been fine.

Coffee and browsing used car ad's (even if i am not on the lookout for a replacement car) is one way to spend a friday evening.