The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

And "if you name something Cocaine, it better have actual cocaine in it" would be the same as if you name something Red Bull, it better contain some real red bulls?

Let's not forget about

pussyenergy.jpg

Reminds me of a brand of cider that was sold in the UK in the late 80s and early 90s. They used Leslie Nielsen and did a stack of Police Squad style ads. The stuff was called Red Rock - the strapline was "It's not red and there's no rocks in it". Just found this - I'd forgotten how good they were.

There is this alcohlic mix-drink you can buy here called "kalte muschi" ("cold pussy") ...

Which led to quite an amusing story I heard from an American who had tried the drink once, liked it quite a bit, and then tried ordering it at a somewhat-posh restaurant during a subsequent visit to Germany. The best part being when, after seeing the waitress's apparent confusion at his order, he did what any good American does when poorly understood in a foreign country and simply repeated himself but more loudly. :p

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's false, though. The number of horns on a unicorn is 0, because it doesn't exist. HAH!

that is faulty logic, the V12 is not a name, it's a badge, and anyway, Merc do that with their 6.3 badge despite having a 6.2...

And "if you name something Cocaine, it better have actual cocaine in it" would be the same as if you name something Red Bull, it better contain some real red bulls?

so it would be more like the "BMW TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder engine" that does in fact have only one turbo? :lol:

tumblr_ldxtldlfpD1qa79wpo1_500.jpg