Random Thoughts....

Move South of the border to say Southslobistan - Mason influence is very, very low in my part of the world - and no one gives a stuff about your religion, or lack there of.

Well I know where all the Mason places in area I frequent. And the Diabetic Mormon is my boyfriend's ex who all our mutual friends think the sun shines out of her non-magnet understanding arse.

/bitch

I'm thinking of joining the masons or some other lodge... this whole secret ritual-thingy has a certain appeal to me. On top of that, my grandfather was a mason.

I was intrigued on why The British have a suspicious reaction to religion, then I read about the past history of said Isle: Queen Mary I and Cromwell. :blink:

Benjamin Franklin's ancestors were said to have hidden a Bible underneath a stool, to be only read at night while Mary's enforcers galloped across the countryside looking for heretics.

I'm thinking of joining the masons or some other lodge... this whole secret ritual-thingy has a certain appeal to me. On top of that, my grandfather was a mason.

May I suggest the Hellfire club?

There is something to be said for members only clubs.

Edit: My ideal club would be members only, and we all have private liquor cabinets with fancy keys that are unique. Then we all sit around and watch sports and make prop bets on things besides the outcome of the game.

Last edited:

What is that internet anyway?

Do they not have fraternities in German universities? They're not all beer-swilling troublemakers here, though depending on your perspective that's what a student is anyway.

Slow day at work....

Final Gear user SL65 is 21 today. 21! Remember when he was the Final Gear youngster?

Pretty sure those jobs have been taken over by PaperBiro the 2 year old and MWF the 1.5 year old.

I think the 15 to 18 year olds we have on here are a good bunch, I am proud of all of them. :) Of all the internet stupidity perpetuated by 15-24 years olds, Final Gear is an island of sanity.

I think the 15 to 18 year olds we have on here are a good bunch, I am proud of all of them. :) Of all the internet stupidity perpetuated by 15-24 years olds, Final Gear is an island of sanity.

Hear hear, uncle :p. In all seriousness, compared to any single-car forum that I've been on, FG is shockingly mature for being a car forum. Maybe it's because we know better than to hold one brand or model of car sacred and all others as demonic. That being said, Miatas still suck, even if they don't know it yet. :mrgreen:

That being said, Miatas still suck, even if they don't know it yet. :mrgreen:

But, but...I want one... :cry:

In other news today, the weather is worse than it was on Sunday. It's hot again but this time strong winds from the north. Urgh. Hurry Up Dad, I wanna drive the car.

I love the google voice transcription service.

My mentor left me a voicemail months ago and it transcribed it as:

"Hi Marriage is and I'm calling just wanted to see if you were up the cos. The weather forecast says it looks to me, okay. Love, partly cloudy east. So just wanted to keep your head up need to give me a call, my phone or I kept up right now stuff walk the dog, so I will be in touch. Thanks. Bye."

Reactions: Jay
Hear hear, uncle :p. In all seriousness, compared to any single-car forum that I've been on, FG is shockingly mature for being a car forum. Maybe it's because we know better than to hold one brand or model of car sacred and all others as demonic. That being said, Miatas still suck, even if they don't know it yet. :mrgreen:
I think it is mostly that, not taking anything seriously which I guess can be expected from fans of a show that is car reviews mixed with comedy. We, like top gear, insult everyone! :D
I love the google voice transcription service.

My mentor left me a voicemail months ago and it transcribed it as:

"Hi Marriage is and I'm calling just wanted to see if you were up the cos. The weather forecast says it looks to me, okay. Love, partly cloudy east. So just wanted to keep your head up need to give me a call, my phone or I kept up right now stuff walk the dog, so I will be in touch. Thanks. Bye."
:lmao:

I am going to sign a letter:

Dear XXXXXX:

Just stuff walking the dog up the cos.

Love,
Partly Cloudy East.

I swear premature senile dementia is setting in. I just tried pouring sugar into the just filled coffee jar then I tried putting a spoon full of coffee in to the sugar jar I figured out was the one that needed filling, instead of my damn mug. o_O

I do this constantly and really I wonder if I should just plan my mid life crisis for like 25.

I swear premature senile dementia is setting in. I just tried pouring sugar into the just filled coffee jar then I tried putting a spoon full of coffee in to the sugar jar I figured out was the one that needed filling, instead of my damn mug. o_O

I've been known to but a box of tea-bags in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard while making tea... :?