Random Thoughts....

:sleep: <-----I am using this as contrite, humbled or ashamed. Doesn't really look like sleep, needs Z's.

Last edited:
I have modified my like button ->

(I cant see it but it should read LIKE A BOSS)

The side effect of that is that it turns into UNLIKE (big gap) A BOSS when I "like" it. Good idea though, I'm borrowing and adapting the idea.

So wait, do we like the like button or not? or do we not like the like button? Do we 'like' posts from people who don't want to be liked? or do we 'like' posts from people who want to be liked? And do we like it when they say they don't like it? Or do we not like it?

I've got a damn headache!

:sleep: <-----I am using this as contrite, humbled or ashamed. Doesn't really look like sleep, needs Z's.

DeviantArt has a smiley with a face like that that means "I'm constipated", but then again deviantArt being a site with many pixel artists has entirely too many smileys. (those are only the official ones, there are actually a lot more)

So I took a short nap and because my sleep is messed up I managed to have a short dream.

I went to clear my annoying like notifications and when I got to my control panel you now had a notification that was to continue to use final gear you had to take an IQ test none of which made sense. First you had to tell which of your high school graduating class you would like to murder and why, and then you had to take a long complicated quiz with bullet smiley things that looked like this
Untitled-1-7.png

The bottom line was simple enough, you just typed "off off off off on off off on off on on on off on off on on off" but the top line you had a 3 paragraph explanation of some odd word problem where each color was a number but you had to figure out what each number was :blink:

Last edited:
DeviantArt has a smiley with a face like that that means "I'm constipated", but then again deviantArt being a site with many pixel artists has entirely too many smileys. (those are only the official ones, there are actually a lot more)

So I took a short nap and because my sleep is messed up I managed to have a short dream.

I went to clear my annoying like notifications and when I got to my control panel you now had a notification that was to continue to use final gear you had to take an IQ test none of which made sense. First you had to tell which of your high school graduating class you would like to murder and why, and then you had to take a long complicated quiz with bullet smiley things that looked like this
Untitled-1-7.png

The bottom line was simple enough, you just typed "off off off off on off off on off on on on off on off on on off" but the top line you had a 3 paragraph explanation of some odd word problem where each color was a number but you had to figure out what each number was :blink:

I get dreams like that when I nap - short, pointless dreams that overlap with real life so seemlessly that you have to question whether or not they actually happened. Like dreaming that I woke up and looked at the clock, only to really wake up later and see that the time I looked at before was in the future :blink:

I do that whenever I wake up and fall back to sleep when I shouldn't, like if I have to get up for school mom wakes me up and a fall back to sleep and dream I got ready for school. :blink:

I find I have the best dreams between Snooze buttons. Eight minute slots of high quality sleep or lucid dreaming.

I find I have the best dreams between Snooze buttons. Eight minute slots of high quality sleep or lucid dreaming.
Except for that recurring dream where the alarm WILL NOT TURN OFF no matter how many times I mash the buttons, unplug it, or even smash it to pieces.

You should see someone about that.

i want a clocky

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/02/10/clocky-alarm-clock.jpg

I had a dream where Jay exploded. I'm dead fucking serious. MWF was there aswell.

Reactions: Jay
rant:

FUCK you Jalopnik! FUCK YOU HARD!
Why the fuck can?t I read the US version of the site? WHY do I have to read poorly translated versions of the news posted on the US site a few days later? WHY does it fucking takes me to the local version of the site EVEN WHEN I CLICK THE LINKS ON THE US SITE?!?

DAMN!

/rant

*sigh*
Is there any easy way around that? Pretty please?

Last edited:
You mean that didn't really happen?

I don't think so...I'll spare the rest of the dream, it involves my mitsu and burying.

anyway, can anyone tell me the source of this pics:

1743%20-%20ciencia%20gray%20grey%20gris%20science%20wallpaper.png