Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
Radio Times said:
Top Gear

Sunday 13 February
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2

4/6, series 16

The presenters shop for second-hand convertibles, uncovering the pitfalls to look out for when buying a used car. Simon Pegg takes to the track in the Reasonably Priced Car, Jeremy Clarkson test drives the Pagani Zonda R and former Formula 1 racer Eddie Irvine does a flying lap in the show's trusty Suzuki Liana.

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsS...85&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details_fullpage.jsp

ZONDA R! :D :D :D Okay, I've seen Jezza's review of it in The Italian Job, but... ZONDA!

And we've got a proper set of interviewees... hopefully Irvine can control what he's talking about, sometimes he's bordering on the controversial. :lol: Loved Pegg's interview from last time, sure hope it's going to be as good this time around.

P.S. I suspect the Zonda R's time will not survive on the board for more than 30 seconds. Two words: slick tires.

Last edited:
Vert challenge should be interesting.

Sounds like the best episode of the season. Pegg, Irvine, Zonda R + cheap car challenge (?)

Can't wait to see this one. Love Simon Pegg too.

And I get to see my username :p

Has promise. Was about to look up the forecast for Dunsfold on Weds to see how the Zonda R would cope on slicks if it's raining then realised they've probably already filmed the hot lap.

Herp derp MWF.

My bet is 10? that all of the 3 cheap convertibles are actually BMW E30's, or at least one of them.

My bet is 10? that all of the 3 cheap convertibles are actually BMW E30's, or at least one of them.
They're not, but they are BMW's. And they are all the same. Not that difficult to find out - Andy wrote a piece about it in The Times on 23rd Jan - so I'd save you're money if I were you!

They're not, but they are BMW's. And they are all the same. Not that difficult to find out - Andy wrote a piece about it in The Times on 23rd Jan - so I'd save you're money if I were you!

No doubt that will leave room for another Cheap Convertibles That Aren't BMWs Challenge in a future series; perhaps with a Saab 900 and a VW Golf Cabrio?

Status
Not open for further replies.