Minecraft

server restarted @ 19:13 GMT+2 today, whole server restart coming too.

15 users @ whitelist :eek:

Just got on the server :D some nice stuff on here, when I'm done exploring I'm going to find a spot to build my own place :)

Btw, is it just me, or is the custom player skin feature a bit broken? I guess my previous skin got lost when they switched hosting for the Minecraft site, but now it won't accept any of the skins I try to upload. :dunno:

Creeper destroyed the walkway, I fixed it but pissed that it nearly killed me.

Ok, uh, bad news. I think the Store's gone. A whole chunk glitched out and took our 7-Eleven with it.

Also: I found a natural cavern right under the new bridge. There's a spider and a skeleton down there, as far as I know. Which brave explorer will take the call to battle?!

Last edited:
I've been watching the Yogscast videos for the last couple of days after watching a couple of videos to find what it actually is. When I'm done I might get it and join you all. :)

Ok, uh, bad news. I think the Store's gone. A whole chunk glitched out and took our 7-Eleven with it.

Also: I found a natural cavern right under the new bridge. There's a spider and a skeleton down there, as far as I know. Which brave explorer will take the call to battle?!

store is where it should be.

Welcome out 17th new user Buktu!

20th person gets a price (same as the 10th Napoleondyna where is your place so i can gift you).

actually its 18th but i don't count myself :p since i'm admin

Thanks for the welcome :p

Now I just have to learn how not to die.. :D

So, what's unwritten rules on these servers? Where are you supposed to build stuff and where are you not? :)

I'm quite impressed by what you guys have established already :p

if there's still room, i'd love to try a new server out too, nick in Minecraft: Hemily

I wanna join the fg server sometime... :p my nick is SmurfN

Send pm, and i'll add.

Thanks for the welcome :p

Now I just have to learn how not to die.. :D

So, what's unwritten rules on these servers? Where are you supposed to build stuff and where are you not? :)

I'm quite impressed by what you guys have established already :p

take 1 room, don't destroy others stuff and enjoy laag.

if there's still room, i'd love to try a new server out too, nick in Minecraft: Hemily

Send pm, and i'll add.

All wanting to the server must send pm to me, before i add anyone.
this becaus of the ip isn't public.

After my cool-off time i added them to the server.

and now we have 19 users :eek:

Last edited:
I think we're going to need more RAMs.

Server is being rebooted, 5-10min downtime.

also more ram :)