The who have Top Gear insulted this week thread

Figured they would and this past Monday they cut the "pussy" energy drink completely.

They are now leaving most of everything else though. Use to be 1hr with commercials on BBCA, now is 1hr and 40mins with commercials.

Last edited:
What's been seen cannot be unseen.

"I don't know if you've seen the famous 'Germans' episode of Fawlty Towers, where Basil gets a bang on the head and starts spouting outrageous xenophobic jabber. Well, it turns out that's basically 'The Richard Hammond Story'."

Charlie Brooker. Oh, shit.

Don't joke. Those male voice choirs are fucking scary as hell!

:lmao:

The only reason TG got a mention is because she is Mexican. Had she been from anywhere else it wouldn't have been relevant.

I think this is just an excuse because she's sick of eating refried sick and wants some proper food.

I didn't realize the Royal Family had ties to Top Gear. Seriously, what does one have to do with the other?? (aside from a the connection this whackbag has made between them) :?

Sorry: double post. I blame the solar flare

Tony Bleuch? Mr WMDs himself? Who gives a rat's?

A Tought: On January 25th Richard Keys and Andy Gray bascially got fired from sky television for their sexist remarks in a shitstorm that came down on them. Top Gear recorded the Episode with the "mexicans" remarks on the 26th of January. Coincedence? Or on purpose in trying to gauge with what they can get away with? To see what the BBC will let them do? To give the Finger to those who try to clense TV of everything not PC?
They must have been aware that following the sexist off-air remarks, Press& Public were already up in arms against controversial Tv-Personalities/shows and just waiting for another one to try to take down ... and then they go on to make one of their most controversial Jokes ever ...

I think they did it on Purpose, and Kudos to them for that!

http://www.digitalspy.com/broadcasting/news/a304705/grade-blasts-top-gear-hammond.html

Michael Grade has slammed Richard Hammond for his derogatory remarks about Mexicans on Top Gear three weeks ago

"What's he going to do next, talk about the Jews making money? Or the slitty-eyed Chinese, like the Duke of Edinburgh? I'm not a PC fascist, but it seemed to me to take us back to the dark ages of television."

Ummmmm, isn't that a pot calling the kettle black kind of statement? Or am I just too sensitive?