2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
Yay a decent challenge...
... I spoke too soon, scripting FTL.
"I quite like gentleman's relish" :lol::lol::lol:
Never buy a used car. :blink:
Clarkson said on his Times article "Good morning, Mr Magpie." <_<
"Kill all magpies, kill them now."
"Look at the van driver next to you and go ummmm" :lol: Gif please.
Zonda R in the rain? Balls of steel. Why didn't Dicky drive it?
"Fucking hell this is fast as shit?"
Control tower camera was cool.
"GO.... GO..... GO.... GO"
Yet, another Kick-Ass song :lol:
"He's recently had a Mexican..." Not great.
DBR9 was 1:08.6.
Skipped 'star' in a
"My car seems to be the most stable..."
Jimmy sounded like a 1960's Michael Caine.
"Did you just say well done? You're a girl"
Stunt team... we know whats gonna happen. <_< Points deducted.

Not great and quite lazy. 6/10.

Well, I have to say, that this was a great episode. Best in the serie for me so far. "Look at the van driver next to you and go umm" - I fell on the floor :roflmao:. Helium test was hilarious too. Guests were fine and Zonda R review was fantastic! So 10/10!

7-ish.

To elaborate, it was the challenge which I thought was pretty ordinary. They could have left the track at least!

Last edited:
Not too sure about this episode. Had expected more from a cheap car challenge, I guess. Also, the entire "magpie" thing in the news went completely over my head as I had no idea what they were talking about. (Thanks to Wikipedia, I now do. ;-)) And even though I thought the trailer was very funny, I really dislike it when they use TopGear to plug upcoming movies.
7 ish as well from me.

++ Speed soundtrack used. xD

It was generally good throughout, but I want some variety to the supercar tests. I don't want to see the same stuff again and again just with different cars. It says nothing to me.

Oh and what the fuck was the magpie bit in the news?

Not great and quite lazy.

I dunno. I wouldn't say lazy, but they're not coming up with that many new ideas of late.

Last edited:
Poor Hammond. He didnt deserve to lose :-D Episode 10/10. Same as the 16x03 ;-) Good one. I wanny know what would happen if he would rolled that cee apostrofeee d. :-D Zonda R very good and i dont know why tricolore didnt do a lap when R is not allowed on the score board. That could be interesting ;-) However maybe next week ;-)

I gave it a 7. The cheap car challenge, was amusing at first, but kind of fizzled. They really should have done a better ending, because there was a lot of potential in the idea of a stunt car team, and they just kind of let it fall flat. I liked the rest of it though.

9/10

Much better and it was a episode that had a pretty steady rythm.

Too bad it wasn't a steady great effort and just a steady ok situation.

I gave it a 9 the used car challenge had me in stitches in places, the SIARPC or both of them were brilliant. The Zonda bugger me is that some car and fast, all in all the series so far for me is a good un.

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster; I just had to register to share this.

Is it me or did Jezza got a little misty eyed while saying goodbye to Zonda(s)?
In any case, I thought that film was very touching and powerful, worthy of the Zonda, especially considering how special it is for Top Gear.

I can't believe that big guy's time. I thought sacked stig was good, but the new stig is better.

I wonder if it was a time issue as the reason they tested the cars on the track. Or maybe they are conserving money for something big.

Loved the gas part, but would have liked Hammond to have been gassed too.

I have missed the score board so was glad to see that back. Hoping for the cool wall next week.

Before I knew it the hour was gone, so for me 8/10. I didn't love it, but I did enjoy it.

I gave it a 8.
Good and solid Episode, but could'nt stand a chance against 16x03.
Cheap car challenge should have been on real roads to make it a terrific one.
But still lots of funny bits in it.

Hi all a neeb here to this Forum...

Waiting to see this EP (in 1080i) ;)