Gran Turismo 5

I hope they've also fix the bug they introduced in 1.05 that remove the ability to adjust traction control and stability control during the races.

That still works for me...:dunno: Although I'm using the DFGT wheel where you can adjust those settings from a button and knob on the wheel.

Yep, DFGT FTW. Helps in the license test with the 8C haha... man I really did not like driving that thing.

-Robert

Just don't go into an online room where tc and/or asc is forced off, that's what triggers the bug...

Just don't go into an online room where tc and/or asc is forced off, that's what triggers the bug...

If it's forced off, why should you be able to adjust it during the race?

I think when you do that it locks it off even in races where it's allowed.

Exactly.

Before update 1.05, people could cheat by enabling tcs or acs during the game. So PD in their infinite wisdom, and with years of experience on their hands added a patch that disable live tcs and acs adjustement in the race when you enter a race with those restrictions.

Unfortunately, they forgot to add code to re-enable those adjustments when you get out of that race.

The first 2 laps of the Ferrari challenge, are actually quite fun. But once in-front it's over.
Why no fricken Monaco?

Woooo birthday car!

1990 Fiat Panda Super i.e. :lmao::rofl:

This might be a stupid questions, but I just can't find it. How do I find out what the current day (in game) is? I need to know what point I am in the used car cycle, there's a spreadsheet I've found that can calculate it, but I need to know the current in game day. In all previous GTs they just tell you, but how do you find that in GT5? Thanks.

At the very least, you can go to your game save file and it will tell you what day you're on. There has to be an easier way, but I just don't know what it is.

Edit: Post 666! :twisted:

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the info. I tried the spreadsheet program, it says pattern not found, so I guess I'll have to play a few more race and hope it'll have a match.

Cool, thanks for the info. I tried the spreadsheet program, it says pattern not found, so I guess I'll have to play a few more race and hope it'll have a match.

I like the "random" aspect about it. I don't want to know whats coming up after the next race.

I'm trying to buy the GT Formula car, so I have to know when it'll come up so I don't miss it.

I'm trying to buy the GT Formula car, so I have to know when it'll come up so I don't miss it.

Isn't the GT Formula in the online dealership right now?

Ok so is this a bug, or the way it's supposed to be:

I painted a standard car and then sent it to a friend, but when he got it, it was the original color.

Ok so is this a bug, or the way it's supposed to be:

I painted a standard car and then sent it to a friend, but when he got it, it was the original color.

The extra paint chip it generates should be the cars original color. But the car itself should be the custom color, I think.