Me going to Australia to study for the next 4years or so :D

lol @ zyran... can't believe you still remember it, I only mentioned it once :lol: , and jason, I don't think its nice to post some random persons picture on the forum :lol:

i want pictures

man andy im kiddin fool!!! u know wat, tiffany and her friends knew u liked her...u made it so obvious....its like lil kids....so funny...hehe she and hafiz are having a great time.....but i still cant make out things in my head..... hehe but at least hafiz is having a great time fucking her!! navvin is in on the fun man.... lol...guess wat.. so many new chicks ur missin in college man.... but now ur in aussie...have fun.... asian chicks are the best IMO.... u gna be missin it.... all the asian chicks in aussie mostly got caucasian bfs.... u got no chance mate!!!! LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING BURN HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i enjoyed the line " hehe but at least hafiz is having a great time fucking her!!" ROFL!

.... dont get mad andy....this is not tht serious.....except for the part where i say u got no chance man..... lol.....

dude... you were the one who was making it obvious that I liked her and making up all those stupid shit... plus remember, she made friends with me and your the one making up shit that she likes me... anyways, this is getting too personal, lets drop it :D

no hui, unfortunatly she doesnt like u according to freakster_991, its u that likes her AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA even more pwned now rofl. so bascially in chocobo terms, u like the girl but the girls doesnt like u and is fucking another guy.

I never said I liked her jason... you weren't even there so STFU, you actually believe freakster? he makes up so much bullcrap :mrgreen:

jasonchiu said:
its u that likes her AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA even more pwned now rofl.

and don't get me started on that by turning it against you as well... I've known you for a couple of years :D ,

^ because she is really a man in reality :p
post pics freakster..

Malays cannot be trusted...

Me = malay AAHAHAHA

actually i'm half chinese.

umm im not malay so i can be trusted...thing is its hard to get her photo...im not even remotely close to her...plus she has fat legs big ass....surprisingly her top is nice....so funny.... im not bullshitting...remember when u crashed a car at 40... lol same shit happened to me....except some one ran into me in the car park!!!

frog legs are yummy

Welcome downunder mate :cheers: Hope it doesnt get too cold down there in Melbourne. Remember what I said about nightclubs!! Would that pic in ur sig be the view from ur apartment or something?