The WTF Japan thread

I don't know what to say about this...

WTF-ness just escalated to a completely new level. And just when I started to grasp what was going on, it slapped me in the face with an even more bizarre and abstract scene. Several times.

Still adjusting after seeing that. Wow.:neutral:

well that was Korean but shes cute enough we'll let it slide. And i wonder if she understands the context when she sings "bluffin' with my muffin" :lol:

I would say, probably not! :lmao:

Also, some of the videos in this thread are approximately 10% greater in the WTF? department when you're sleep deprived.

try them sleep deprived and drunk, then the JDM videos become downright surreal
cheers2.gif

[video=youtube;uoTPj1x-V5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoTPj1x-V5g[/video]
Not really an WTF but it's kinda funny news. Apparently someone is using a gas space heater in their one room apartment and something malfunctioned and blew off an entire wall.

Ha! That's such a neat square of a hole.

I have a gas heater in my house. Too bad it's not movable, else I'd move it a bit further away from the carport...

NSFW

Last edited:

Today I experienced a new kind of ice cream. It was called "popping shower"; basically it was frozen sugar with Pop Rocks in it. I love this country!

Today I experienced a new kind of ice cream. It was called "popping shower"; basically it was frozen sugar with Pop Rocks in it. I love this country!

I first read that as "pooping shower." Anyone else go there first? I think if it were any thread BUT the WTF Japan thread, I probably wouldn't have gone there, if if I had, i would have been surprised. It didn't surprise me here.