Anyone Else Name Their Cars?

Ex-car: "The Red Car"
Current car: "The Black Car"

How about "Stupid piece of shit"? That seems to be the common name for my mazda..

"Momo". Girlfriend saw the steering wheel, found it cute, and calls the car Momo now

The only one that's really gotten a name was the Failtima. It earned that one.

Not really, I usually truncate Fairlane to 'Lane, and the Blazer is 'Blazer', 'K5', or in some cases 'the truck'
Of course, Broken POS is applicable to either when the situation suits lol, Currently, its the 'Lane that is the Broken POS.
i really need to fix those holes in the floor...

"Honda"

Sure. My F150 is named, "mother@#$%ing old @#$ piece of god@#%&ed *&%#". It's a long name, but I find it to be fitting.
My vectra is called the same.

Mine is called the Mazda. Moms is the Honda, and the Suburban is the Suburban.

I do have a name for my dads Camry Hybrid. "The Blue Donkey" because I fucking hate that POS with all the fire of a thousand suns. Also its blue and its donkey slow, and it looks like ass.

Used to drive my Nanny's really old Grand-Am back in highschool. Needless to say it was awful and everyone just called it the Grand-Ma

Named my friend Hillary's car... "Vlad the Impala" :p

The Nissan XTerra is Alexis and the Honda VFR800 is Vickie.

Although I don't name my cars as such, it will sometimes be called the "battleship", because it's grey and quite big.

Just don't go looking up the fates of German battleships throughout history. The Bismarck is only the tip of the artificial reef.

I call all my cars sometimes "Moped", doesnt count huh?

Just don't go looking up the fates of German battleships throughout history. The Bismarck is only the tip of the artificial reef.

Tiff's car is big and gray... and American. As long as we don't take it to Hawaii it's pretty safe.

Mine is called the Mazda. Moms is the Honda, and the Suburban is the Suburban.

I do have a name for my dads Camry Hybrid. "The Blue Donkey" because I fucking hate that POS with all the fire of a thousand suns. Also its blue and its donkey slow, and it looks like ass.

Heh, so what would you call your Ferrari if you had one?

What a coincidence, me too!.

:cheers:

While I would never name my cars, apart from calling them my baby or something, I still do appreciate the mechanical soul inside of it. If it's taken me on a long journey and back safely and comfortably I pat the steering wheel, dash, or the hood.