Random Thoughts....

STOP EVERYTHING!! There's a Heavy Metal version of Robot Unicorn Attack?!!!

I'd be scared too if I had to put up with the ghosts of children of 9/11! What kind of school is that anyway? Hogwarts? :p
You know what I mean, people who will only ever hear about big historical events is a part of every generation and only get a condensed summary of the story to get to the lesson that should be learned. They will never fully understand the memorials, why it affects so many people deeply, or even have that memory of the event and come to realize how it shaped how they viewed the world.

Take 9/11 for example, they won't sit through every September 11th and recount the 9/11/01 that they experienced, won't think about the people that they were worried about or the people around them worried about someone. I'll forever have the moments and the memories of that school day in my head, remember hoping that one of my teacher's daughter who was in New York is safe and sound, remember being brought into the cafeteria and having the principal explain what had happened after the fact and explaining that some of the teachers may leave during the day.

Historical events create a shared experience feeling and the fact that I can't share that feeling with some of my cousins born a few years after 9/11 is scary and strange.

[video=youtube;t-dLuu-ErnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-dLuu-ErnI[/video]

i need a word that rhymes with purple.
ample crumple dimple gospel maple opal people pimple pulpal pupal pupil purple rumple sample scalpel simple staple steeple temple trample wimple

FUCK YOU YOUTUBE!!!!

That's all.

i need a word that rhymes with purple.

I think there aren't any, not exact ones. There are some "almost" ones, like burble and erbal though (you hae to precede that last with the letter found between u and w, ky keyboards fwcked)

my family runs a skunk plantation in Portland.

Basically, we harvest their farts and sell their anuses to the Cantonese.

However, business has been really bad, lately... Not many people are interested in Skunk anus, which means I'm going to have to look for another job..
FUCK this economy!!!

my family runs a skunk plantation in Portland.

Basically, we harvest their farts and sell their anuses to the Cantonese.

However, business has been really bad, lately... Not many people are interested in Skunk anus, which means I'm going to have to look for another job..
FUCK this economy!!!

Winner!
Bizarre Post of the Day Award.
:lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like he wants to wash his hands of it.