The Music Thread

This and That are proper nouns, so no; That and Than are subordinate conjunctions (not correlative), so no as well.

What makes you think that? It's an American bastardisation of aren't, which is an abbreviation of are not, both of which are capitalised. :)

What makes you think that? It's an American bastardisation of aren't, which is an abbreviation of are not, both of which are capitalised. :)

haha ok, I am making a note of all this and using it as a reference.
I'll give ya more Rep when it lets me! Thx~

Last edited:
Journeying through looking for some new music, here's my contribution of my favourites this week.
[video=youtube;vxvf7gR4-2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxvf7gR4-2M[/video]

Soo good.

This band isn't everyone's cup of tea, mostly because their blend of renaissance music and rock.

I think this song is a real masterpiece - so many different structures and instruments in it. Last but not least, Ritchie plays the Stratocaster again and shows who is the God of Guitar.

It's Carnival around here and I hate "Samba" in general (apart from the percussion itself which is fenomenal!!).

In order to detox from all that samba media exposure, let's go metal!!

Finland's Before The Dawn:

I know, right? I mean, Soulfly, maybe...but Sepultura? *pfsh*

Funny you have mentioned Soulfly, since it's more likely that Max, with all the "macumba" stuff, would gladly join the party, alongside Derrick Green featuring as a giant mulata!! :p

That rare thing. An Australian rock band that dont make you wanna rip your ears off. They're called Karnivool. These two from Themata:

[video=youtube;WK-tZvcE8N4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-tZvcE8N4[/video]

Antrax posted some Before the Dawn above. I like this one from their latest album:

Scala is great!

Stumbled upon this

I deserved to be punched in the face...
I didn't know The Who remastered and released Live At Hull.

Best day ever.

p.s. Go fuck yourselves Leeds.

Last edited: