The Meme Thread

nortroll.jpg

For those who do not follow current events..

[video=youtube;fPU4PPgq-c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPU4PPgq-c0[/video]
Successful troll is successful.... :p

You should have put the FFFFFUUUU face on Marcus Hellner as well... :p

It's funny how the Swedish commentators and tabloids swallow Petter Northug's troll bait every single time...

Ahem....

Stay hydrated, but DO NOT EAT THE SNOW. This may seem like a great way to get hydration, but if you need water and snow is your only option, heat it up first! Snow chills you from the inside out, which can make hypothermia much worse.

Ice has no flavour. Better drink piss.

I thought I was the only one that did this.

tumblr_lhllko7AH01qdoozso1_500.jpg

I still do this.

Every time I hear a creak in the dead of night, I walk out to the kitchen, arm myself with the biggest cleaver there, and do a once over check of the house.

Every time I hear a creak in the dead of night, I walk out to the kitchen, arm myself with the biggest cleaver there, and do a once over check of the house.

Yeah, I'll admit to doing that too. Though in my case it is a bit funny, because my house naturally makes strange noises and so does the cat. So I go downstairs, turn on the light, quickly grab the knife and all I get for the effort is a cat with a puzzled and scared look on her face.

Yeah, I'll admit to doing that too. Though in my case it is a bit funny, because my house naturally makes strange noises and so does the cat. So I go downstairs, turn on the light, quickly grab the knife and all I get for the effort is a cat with a puzzled and scared look on her face.

Do you live in a haunted house?

That would mean it supernaturally made noises.