Minecraft

That one was really quite good.

Can't be too terribly hard I'd think if you get the sheet music. Just a matter of laying it out.

Why don't you buy the game and build it then :p

Could my friend get on the server? He's tired of playing single player and doesn't have anyone else to play with.

Viper! Join the game and join the fun! Don't be a loner sour puss :(

Could my friend get on the server? He's tired of playing single player and doesn't have anyone else to play with.

As long as he's not a Griefer, of course! He (or you) needs to hop on IRC or pm one of the ops to add him to the whitelist. That means me, Quiky, Galantti, or PunisherBass.

On another note, I updated my alternate map. It now updates blocks every 15 minutes, and player locations every minute. See it at http://minecraft.packetcollision.com/

Last edited:
Can't be too terribly hard I'd think if you get the sheet music. Just a matter of laying it out.

It's not tricky, it's just incredibly tedious, taking up to 20 rightclicks to fix just one note.

I managed to get a 10-note one going in a different map then couldn't take the clicking any more (and ran out of redstone).

Sewer finally has some water flowing through them, a couple more pumping stations, I guess, will be popping up to stop water pooling up.

so our 40th person to join is FWA2500's friend (he'd better not grief!!!)
he wins the price!

It's prize, by the way.

yeah yeah :p

Q already gave me english cource!
twice actually on the same thing !

hahaha....ill see if i can get him to post in here, i believe he is still under the 5 post minimum where where have to have all your posts approved. im definitely loving this server :D

hahaha....ill see if i can get him to post in here, i believe he is still under the 5 post minimum where where have to have all your posts approved. im definitely loving this server :D

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, it's always good to hear we're providing something people like.

Yeah, tis a great server, I look forward to playing on it more often! And I certainly am no griefer, and I've been playing since indev was around, so all should be well.

Heh, Peter Molyneux of Lionhead Games posted the IP to his and his sons Minecraft server on Twitter, wanted people to come have a look. He was then surprised that it didn't quite work out as he intended :p

Did people make grand promises about thing they'd do in the game and awesome things they'd build, only to actually serve up crap and half-arsed buildings or have the promises be non-existant at all?

Did people make grand promises about thing they'd do in the game and awesome things they'd build, only to actually serve up crap and half-arsed buildings or have the promises be non-existant at all?

I certainly didn't, in fact the idea I had before I started turned out to be much bigger than I originally imagined. :lol: