Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

That's nothing. In 5 years time will run backwards and you will be impreganted by a woman.

Two of my buddies from Hockenheimring last Saturday, the E34 is stock :)

You might wanna turn the music down because Markus still is on the run with Prodigy

N?rburgring in October last year

Last edited:
^ Stefan Bellof on his way to setting the N?rburgring lap record during qualifying for the 1983 N?rburgring 1000km race....?

Now, more Porsche... I came across these videos; first two a summary of the 1972 Can-Am championship, then one featuring the 1973 917/30...

[video=youtube;fDwOhTS-p4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDwOhTS-p4Q[/video]

^those AMGs.... DO. WANT. NOW.

I've always loved the rear wheel arches on those old mercedes wagons.

Hmmm...needs more w126!

Mercedes-Benz_380-SEL_Caruna_16.jpg

http://img687.imageshack.**/img687/91/560selkombi1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, this is the "awesome thread". The "average in every way mercedes wagon thread" is that way ------------>

Considering they are a lot more rare than the AMG version, I would say they deserve a place here. I have only seen 3 so far, one was for sale a year ago in Germany, for around 30,000 euros.

Some might consider this carbage, but I think it looks pretty cool, except for the intercooler sticking out. M35 Stagea body, KPGC10 front end, RB26:

Nissan-GT-R.jpg

Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-SW-3.jpg

I wish there were more pics though, I'd love to see the rear end.

The more I look at it the wronger it gets. Firstly the wheels, next was the weird rear, after that the intercooler and then the front fender flares.

The more I look at it the wronger it gets. Firstly the wheels, next was the weird rear, after that the intercooler and then the front fender flares.

Yeah the fender flares look like a bad photoshop job in the lower pic for some reason. I guess the wheels are trying to be some sort of bigger modern version of the classic japanese RS Watanabe wheels and the intercooler is trying to pay homage to the oil cooler of the original KPGC10 racers:

03gc10.jpg

Just noticed the Kid's Heart R35 wagon was posted a page before as well, that's also pretty neat, except the bonnet doesn't really line up with the rest of the car.