Random Thoughts....

That salad was yucky. Stupid M&S making all your food deceptively yummy looking :(

God I'd love to be in your shoes if you have two paychecks you can bank.

Yeah I was actually meant to get two weeks sick pay from the two weeks I had off from Bronchitis last month. Still haven't seen it. ?_? Me boyfriend's over in 13 days (yes I talk about the little hairy Jap a lot he is the love of me life after all) an am trying to keep as much money as possible. Bills will have to wait till last minute for me to pay them. I've actually had me hours knocked down by me boss till April because we apparently have bugger all work to do. That's 40 quid a week am not getting till then. Ffs ?_?

Ouch I'd get on them about that, you deserve your sick pay, and yeah...same at one of my jobs. Hours suck badly...yet they want us to do an ever increasing workload...funny how that works. lol

So. In the last week I have had pretty much no internet. (McAfee wasn't updated properly and it threw a wobly) In that week I have caught up on my reading, have been getting to bed earlier and getting better nights sleep, and I appear to have developed a bit of a social life (can't remember the last time I've been invited out for drinks)

*Browses Youtube aimlessly*

McAfee? *shudders* I'd get rid of that and just use Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Firewall. If you're behind a router it's all you need really. The fact that you've been invited for drinks though = awesome.

My dad has just bought home a pitbull or Rotweiler puppy. The perfect begginer dog for someone scared crapless of dogs. <_<

On the plus side finally the whole family agreed on a name. HINT: "yare yare"

I'm looking through hotels near Cape Canaveral, and I've just found one called Fawlty Towers. :lol:

Definitely not driving again at night while fatigued after a party and wearing a homemade put it together at the last minute disney costume.

Never Again.

Got caught out trying to change a tyre with obscenely big Mickey hands? :p

Dear headache,

you have been with me for almost a week now, I have become accustomed to having you around.
However, I must tell you this.
Fuck off and leave me alone.

Cheers.

Mersyndol. Can make you drowsy though.

Painkillers don't work for me :\

I mean, maybe hospital grade stuff would work, but anything short of morphine doesn't.

And I'm not even a drug addict! :\ :\

Sooooooo...... how many lava lamps is too many lava lamps before a room gets overly tacky? And what if we're talking several different sizes and color combinations?

No, fortunately not.
But before you could click on "contact seller" right under the sellers name, that option is gone now.

Aww, they have removed it.

Oh dear, so full - stuffed crust pizza from Papa Murphy's. I'm going to be waking up in the middle of the night thirsty for water... it's going to be so worth it though. :D

Sooooooo...... how many lava lamps is too many lava lamps before a room gets overly tacky? And what if we're talking several different sizes and color combinations?