Random Thoughts....

Just came back from a check at the hospital, woke up this morning with a headache, that combined with my high blood pressure and pregnancy = bad. Luckily it was 'just' a headache and not pre-eclampsia so I just have to relax.

Go zen go.

Just came back from a check at the hospital, woke up this morning with a headache, that combined with my high blood pressure and pregnancy = bad. Luckily it was 'just' a headache and not pre-eclampsia so I just have to relax.

That's good to hear, take it easy.
:smile:

Poo on daylight savings time.

That is all for now.

Holy Fuck!!!!

How big is her cat?

Anyone have a handy link to a thorough description of what happened at Chernobyl, the steps that lead to eventual failure of the pressure vessel and then the hydrogen explosion, etc?

Just want to refresh my memory.

There are a number of documentaries available at some certain torrent websites that could be helpful. Discovery did a good one called The Battle Of Chernobyl.

^ what he said. The Battle of Chernobyl is an excellent documentary.

I was trying not to think about it - I am a tad angry that the Ukanian Government has decided to build 31 of them - and none of the tidal barrages. We live in a very crowded island and do not have the space for a sanitised area surrounding them really. Thank God we are not subject to earthquakes generally.

I was trying not to think about it - I am a tad angry that the Ukanian Government has decided to build 31 of them - and none of the tidal barrages. We live in a very crowded island and do not have the space for a sanitised area surrounding them really. Thank God we are not subject to earthquakes generally.

British reactors won't be Chernobyl, no matter what happens. See http://morgsatlarge.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/why-i-am-not-worried-about-japans-nuclear-reactors/

No - exactly what the Japanese said too. Did you see that thing explode? The British line will be "do not worry its safer than Chernobyl," Well how re-assuring. I have Winfrith in Dorset and Dungeness in Kent/Sussex (Such a success that they had to employ a convoy of trucks to keep the point upon which it was built from being washed away by dumping filler on the side that the sea was attacking) each side of where I live - great.

Not to mention a large number of French ones opposite.