Cool Videos

Everyone loves harry baals..... um yeah, he was a nice guy.....

The grandpa from Holland is back. We all know this song as ''that snappy tune from Die Hard 3''

The grandpa from Holland is back. We all know this song as ''that snappy tune from Die Hard 3''

I have an overpowering need to mastermind a plan to go rob a bank in the most overly dramatic and elaborate way possible.....succes!

You too? I also feel like wearing circular sun glasses and walking around with a bloodthirsty blonde. Weird, isn't it?

Caterham....:drool:

(Yes, the image of Quiky's avatar popped into my head.)

After enduring a recent afternoon of watching what passes for animation these days with my niece, I was desperate to find something from my youth that I vaguely recall.

I ended up with this:

Do we have a thread about random, funny, interesting, annoying youtube finds? Cos I wanted to share something that's pissing me off but it's obviously not qualified for "cool" videos.

Do we have a thread about random, funny, interesting, annoying youtube finds? Cos I wanted to share something that's pissing me off but it's obviously not qualified for "cool" videos.

I guess this thread mutated in "Post any video you think it?s worth showing".

OK then..

DISCLAIMER: The following video is a waste of your life. Watch it at your own discretion.
(if you haven't already seen this virus ridden rage pill)

Why would you want to make that last 6 minutes?