Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

Trust me you aren't missing anything.

In a nutshell just another spoilt American teen whose parents have more money than sense and have paid a production company huge amounts of money so their precious little princess can have a chance at pop stardom.

I would name her but then curiosity would get the better of you and you'd end up hearing her "song". Which would breach all international conventions on human rights, and probably a few health and safety regulations to boot.

maxtor, take that shit down right now!!!!!! :shakefist:

I think I have found out who she is in the annoying things thread.

dhmxL.jpg

I must be missing something, who is that girl?

She is the demon spawn of Solja boi, Justin Bieber, and Sarah Silverman put together.

The only thing you are missing is the longing to pry out your eardrums with a hot soldering iron.

Oddly enough I've had that exact longing for the last few days but for because of acute labyrinthitis. I can feel the pressure in my ears and whenever I move my jaw I get this crackle like my ears a full of spider's eggs. And whenever I move my head the world turns upsice-bone. :(

Last edited:
Oddly enough I've had that exact longing for the last few days but for because of acute labyrinthitis.

Would you like me to build a labyrinth to house your labyrinthitis?

That would be amazing!

He'll just get all pedo-hot for some whiny teenager and start singing songs about her.