Random Thoughts....

Here, it's an hour past midnight. This means that it's officially...

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

[/any excuse to post the video]

Last edited:
2 1/2 hours in the dentist chair. Both sides top, left side bottom is all numb. My nose is numb, and I finally feel like I cam blink normally.

I was hoping to get a reuben tonight, but...I think I'm gonna be sore in a while...

My tax return was larger than anticipated which means I was able to pay off the last of the student loans I had for my MBA....which means I'M COMPLETELY 100% DEBT FREE!!!!!!:banana:

Congrats!

Hey there buddy ol pal ol friend. Mind lending your ol pal LP a few bucks? :p

Actually speaking of which, I've had a great idea for a get-rich-slow scheme.

Step 1: Go to India
Step 2: Convert Dollars into Rupees (current conversion rate is about 1 USD to 45 INR)
Step 3: Wait for India to succeed economically (So the rate is like 2 USD to 1 INR), and then convert INR back into dollars
Step 4: Profit!

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/03/17/trollface-3078_preview_1_.jpg
Problem Economy?

I'm tempted to negrep you for that, PaperBiro. I've been trying to get that goddamned song out of my head since last Saturday.

I'll post some Lordi* to balance out the music content...

*<- Is going on a bit of a Lordi binge at the moment.

I wish I wasn't so lazy about organizing my emails.....:sorting 1400 emails:

Hrmm, my pay is a few thousand dollars higher than I was expecting. Either I've done more work than I thought I had or they've mucked up. Probably the latter so I better wait for the payslip before I go spending any of it, might have to pay it back :p :(

who the hell writes up a formal meeting agenda for an informal chat between departments lol

I really don't get the mass-celebration of St. Patrick's Day around the world by people who 'ave absolutely NO Irish in 'em (careful now, no icky puns) at all. I mean me grandmother's family comes from Cork back int day but as far as am concerned am English. This year I will HEAVILY be celebrating St. George's day seeing as th'owd bugger rarely gets a look in.

Besides, anybody who'd come near me to pinch me because me attire today is totally lacking owt green; would/will be getting a smack int teeth an' a stern "Get to Fuck."

Same reason they do Christmas the world over. It's an excuse to party.

Here, it's an hour past midnight. This means that it's officially...
*Shitty rebecca black vid

Me:It cant be that bad.

*watches vid

4 minutes later.

http://img819.imageshack.**/img819/7898/ohnoesm.jpg

*sitting at home, listening to music, 2:30pm Friday*

*phone rings*

Me: Hello.
Them: Hi, it's *blah* from *'employment' agency*, how are you?
(Thinking to myself, oh here we go.)
Me: Yeah, orright...
Them: Okay...we have a job interview for you!
Me: Okay.
Them: Yeah it's today!
Me: Well that's a bit bloody short notice don't you reckon?
Them: How about monday then?
Me: Yeah, okay.
Them: *details about it*.
Me: Okay, bye.
*hang up*

Who the fuck rings at 2:30pm on Friday arvo, telling me about an interview for something I don't know about that day.
Not only would I need to get clean, shave, iron my clothes, get public transport but I wouldn't make it in time.
Plus I was at that 'employment' agency yesterday for something, they could have told me then.

Fuck these people shit me off.

I may say this because I am a bit intoxicated, but I just saw one of the prettiest girls in my life. Too bad she was with someone :( Many won't agree with me, but she looked like a young Lita Ford without the hairspray.

For reference purposes:
Lita%2BFord-2.JPG

YAY it's Friday, I'm absolutely wired on caffeine! WHEEEE! :dance:

I was doing uni work this afternoon and in about three hours or so I knocked over everything I had due for next week. Productive Zesty is productive. Boo-yah!

Taking care of my ridiculously drunk, passed-out roommate. At least she is passed out over a trash can next to her bed instead of just the carpet...

I may say this because I am a bit intoxicated, but I just saw one of the prettiest girls in my life. Too bad she was with someone :( Many won't agree with me, but she looked like a young Lita Ford without the hairspray.

I immediately thought of this:

YAY it's Friday, I'm absolutely wired on caffeine! WHEEEE! :dance:

Yeah! It's Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday, fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun.

Yesterday was Thursday, and tomorrow is Saturday. Sunday comes after that.

For reference purposes:
Lita%2BFord-2.JPG
Reminds me of Beki Bondage, who was incredibly hot in the 80s and amazingly still is:
tumblr_l34m1z8tw91qbrntno1_500.jpg

Beki+Bondage+Beki.jpg

Yesterday was Thursday, and tomorrow is Saturday. Sunday comes after that.
And after you had FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN all weekend there will just be a sunday mornin' coming down.

And by the way, your man card please, phoenixsac. James Blunt is not acceptable.

Last edited: