I'm back - with a baby

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
and it's a.....

*drum-roll* :drums:

GIRL

Had the baby on tuesday the 15th (on the due date actually) at 8:24 in the morning. There were some complications and she had to be taken out with a vacuum cup and I lost a litre of blood in about 20 mins and got rushed into surgery.
We got home from the hospital yesterday evening and so far she is relatively easy.
Haven't decided on a name yet so for now she is just 'baby' :p

Pic time
https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mg/mgkdk/2011/03/19/Baby5.jpg

Congratulations!

Possible names for a Girl? :think:
"Deathslayer" ?

Congratulations! She looks adorable.

And I kind of like "Birgitte" myself.

Not a dudes +1

As I said on Facebook: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you two are cute :p

Congrats Merete!

Good job, and what a cute baby! I hope you enjoy the experience, there's nothing else like it. Just try to get enough sleep - nap when she naps - and it'll be much easier to have a happy outlook.

:dance: Congratulations. Started her on mod training yet? :p

:clap: Congratulations!!

congrats!!

is it a widespread habit to not choose a name in advance? over here people have a name sometimes months before it's born, i don't know anyone who choose a name after birth (cultural differences i guess)

Wow! Congratulations!

If I could wrap sleep I'd send you some. You may need it.

Personally I think it's cool to wait a while before you name her. You get to match her personality then.

Thanks guys/girls :wub:

Good job, and what a cute baby! I hope you enjoy the experience, there's nothing else like it. Just try to get enough sleep - nap when she naps - and it'll be much easier to have a happy outlook.

So far she is actually waking up once in the night so I get about 7 hours in total at night and a few hours around noon :D lets see how long that'll last :p

Started her on mod training yet? :p

She is lying with me now, but sound asleep.

is it a widespread habit to not choose a name in advance? over here people have a name sometimes months before it's born, i don't know anyone who choose a name after birth (cultural differences i guess)

A lot of people here have the names in advance, or at least a short-list, especially when it's become common to know the sex of the baby before, but we didn't know, and didn't want to know, so we didn't make any lists but have started now.