2011 Endurance Racing Thread

Bad luck for BMW there with the full course caution, they got a flat tire a lap earlier. =(

edit: mistake by Oreca Pug - pitting when it wasn't allowed yet, that's going to cost them a bit

Last edited:
#1 Audi in the pits with significant damage to rear of the car.

The worldwide stream is pretty much unwatchable. Low quality, sound issues, and now it's freezing every handful of seconds.

Is there anything better available?

Since this is not broadcast on TV I quite doubt there will be better streams around. One can only hope there is someone working on the stream. I think the quality is OK but pausing every ten seconds or so is rather annoying...

It has been quite an interesting race so far, lot of action and some dramas as well...

Just FYI, the US stream is not behind and is working mostly OK. It maybe has a hiccup once every 5 or 10 minutes or so.
I don't think there are other live streams unless someone with a boatload of bandwidth "restreams" it on ustream.tv or something like that. (I don't have the bandwidth to do that.)

Why does the live time suck so much? It keeps giving me a 500 server error.

Since this is not broadcast on TV I quite doubt there will be better streams around. One can only hope there is someone working on the stream. I think the quality is OK but pausing every ten seconds or so is rather annoying....
I was under the impression that ESPN had a broadcast, as well as a stream. Their TV broadcast could be rebroadcast via a stream somewhere, could it not?

Looks like I missed a ton of action while I was out getting a haircut.

I can't help but feel bad for Rockenfeller. Debuts at Le Mans by crashing out early on, gets two tire punctures today...

I was under the impression that ESPN had a broadcast, as well as a stream. Their TV broadcast could be rebroadcast via a stream somewhere, could it not?

ABC is broadcasting Sebring tomorrow. Today is online only.

Looks like I missed a ton of action while I was out getting a haircut.

I can't help but feel bad for Rockenfeller. Debuts at Le Mans by crashing out early on, gets two tire punctures today...

Then again, there was also the victory in a minor motor race in France last June so it's not all bad...

^but you have no idea what they are saying

the last 20mins the official live feed seems to be going fine as well

i just realised i can (and will) go out later, and still catch the last 2 hours :thumbsup:
(if i'm not to drunk at least :D)

EDIT: crap, i missed the crash while typing this :mad:

Last edited:
Nothing happens when I watch, then something happens when I'm away, and when I came back there's no replay.

Flying Lizard had a crash with Corvette Racing?

Yup, and the Corvette collected the Extreme Motorsports Ferrari which was sent into the wall.

They seem to have rebooted the stream servers, restarting the stream fast forwarded me by five minutes, still a few minutes behind I suppose but much closer to live now. Also, seems to be working much smoother (fingers crossed)...