Video leaked >>> Top Gear China

turbospeeder

Car(s)
E30 LCI, E90 LCI, R56 LCI
Someone shared this video to me on my Chinese twitter. I guess the it's not just a rumor anymore. A short video of Chinese Top Gear was released on ku6.com. The video is 15-minute long and it was described as the beta version. It featured with a Cadillac SLS in the Top Gear Challenge section, and they had a movie director who was famous on action/racing movies as the guest. FAW(First Automobile Works) Benteng featured as the reasonably priced car. Also, a BMW M3 Tiger version was test driven in the video.

http://v.ku6.com/show/3N9JQ6CEhr4-Ae4K.html
[video]http://v.ku6.com/show/3N9JQ6CEhr4-Ae4K.html[/video]

????????????????? 3?????????????

Not sure what that means, but I assume it says that the video has been taken down.

Edit: Nevermind, watching on FG front page. Whats with the guy on the left's hair?

Last edited:
Are those cartoon noises in the background deliberate or is it somebody's ringtone?

Are those cartoon noises in the background deliberate or is it somebody's ringtone?

I haven't seen the video yet, but my household likes to watch PCNE TV. There's one show on PCNE which is all about serious political debate, but despite this they still use a horribly brightly coloured set and dub cartoon noises over everything for no apparent reason. It's like an 80s game show.

Last edited:
"Some say he can't drive, is great at math and that he likes to drink lead paint.
All we know is, he's called Chow Yun Stig."

Just to make sure: This is an official spin-off, right?

It's not an illegal copy?

Is anyone else loving the theme tune to this Chinese knockoff? I know the ending of it is used on Challenge DVD's but the rest sounds new.

The hosts look like they had better chemistry in there first 15 mins than the host of top gear America after a full series.

Man I back you up on that one! The fat bloke is a wanker.
Faust is cool, but still not sure about Adam's overreacting memes

Last edited:
In reading some youtube comments from people that are actually chinese, they pretty much said its complete crap even in comparison to the US version.