2011 Formula 1 Season Thread

It's still live in the sense that I won't have heard any spoilers by the time I watch it :tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

It's still live in the sense that I won't have heard any spoilers by the time I watch it

Just don't listen to the radio or browse questionable websites while watching TV. If it is that boring you might as well not watch at all :tease:

Ok that last post made no sense so I'll just assume you're trolling, as usual, and get on with my life.

Its going to be a great weekend, I finally have the internet back, but, better stilll......F1 IS BACK! Booked a few days off work so I can watch the entire weekend (free practice and all), can't wait for another year of great racing with no political rubbish, such a nice change.

Come on Webber!

I think you should stop trying to trick people to admit they are pirating, especially providing pirated content. MPAA pawn!

Stop trolling me bro :( I just wanna watch the season.....

No but seriously; how the fuck do I sound like I'm from some law enforcement agency? Don't all noobs beg for torrents? :D

No but seriously; how the fuck do I sound like I'm from some law enforcement agency?

Quite simple: Cause a guesstimated 18 of your 21 posts ask for download links, for infomation about the downloading habits of other users and so on...

FYI: I download pr0n.

Ecclestone: 'The FIA is a joke'

Thursday 24th March 2011, 08:14

Bernie Ecclestone has slammed the governing body and its president Jean Todt, calling the Frenchman a 'poor man's Max Mosley.' He believes that Todt hasn't "had a positive effect on Formula One," and the former-Ferrari team principal is doing too much to please the FIA, rather than F1 fans and he teams.
"Jean Todt is a poor man's Max," Bernie told the Daily Express.
"He has been travelling around the world doing what Max didn't do too much - kissing the babies and shaking the hands.
"It is probably good for the FIA, but we don't need it in Formula One."
The 80-year-old's biggest gripe is with the new engine formula for the 2013 season, which he disagrees with wholehartedly, saying the teams and FOM should write the rules, rather than the FIA.
"We should write the rules with the teams," he said. "The competitors have got to race and have got a big investment. We have got a big investment.
"We should write the rules, give them to the FIA and they should make sure they are followed.
"It should be like the police - the police don't write the rules and say you've got to do 30 miles an hour. The FIA is a joke," he exclaimed.
http://thef1times.com/news/display/02833

I'm with him on this to be honest. If the teams really need this new green formula to stay in the sport, it will happen if they make the rules. The FIA really has no business in the whole thing.

FOM should write the rules obviously.
But maybe he's just pissed cos his artificial rain idea didn't please anyone :p

He's right though. At leat in this regard. The low reving turbos will suck. 12k rpms... please. F1 needs to be very loud.

I've never understood why speed tv who typically air the with a few hours delay still feels the need to cut out the good bits with commercial breaks

I was under the impression SPEED's coverage was effectively live (I believe there is some delay with qualifying to condense the breaks between each session to allow them to bridge them over a single commercial break).

McLaren still sucks.

Nah because their team is full of schmucks.