Random Thoughts....

just spent the last 20 minutes watching a BBC News helicopter flying over near my street. Unfortunately this is all to do with the search for Sian O'Callaghan that has been all over the UK news recently. They arrested a bloke yesterday morning who turns out to live a few streets away from me. Somehow i doubt my town will make the news for a good reason tonight.

BBC News Article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12859600

just spent the last 20 minutes watching a BBC News helicopter flying over near my street. Unfortunately this is all to do with the search for Sian O'Callaghan that has been all over the UK news recently. They arrested a bloke yesterday morning who turns out to live a few streets away from me. Somehow i doubt my town will make the news for a good reason tonight.

BBC News Article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12859600

er...stand on the roof with a giant sign containing something obscene scrawled across it?

:lol: my dog got mail today. It's just from the vet reminding us about his annual checkup, but still.

also lopped off like 7 inches of hair, my head feels so much lighter, it's weird...

so out of morbid curiosity, I viewed another music video from the group that did rebecca black's...

:eek: The wrong girl got noticed imo. Not only is this girl better than rebecca ( with the excess autotune removed she'd sound great imo ) but they lyrics of the song arent' super shitty ...except for the rapper..he sucks ass. Oh well, at least she's probably getting more attention due to Friday going viral...

Friday went viral, though, because of how bad it was...I think this girl is better off because she will always be compared to Friday favorably. :p

It's a good thing that I don't know what this 'Friday' thing is about right?

Sipping on a drink made from zubrowka (buffalo grass vodka) and apple juice. Not too bad.

I know, right?! Just put down the tacos allready and join the human race, fatty.

lol, she is like 20lb heavier than me, and slightly taller... How the Hell am I not dead? :lol:

In other news I don't get it, surely if you are stupid enough to care about being declared prettiest in the land you'd ensure you didn't gain weight. If you want to be judged as an ornamental object you have to make sacrifices, she isn't being forced to be a beauty queen. :rolleyes:

lol, she is like 20lb heavier than me, and slightly taller... How the Hell am I not dead? :lol:

In other news I don't get it, surely if you are stupid enough to care about being declared prettiest in the land you'd ensure you didn't gain weight. If you want to be judged as an ornamental object you have to make sacrifices, she isn't being forced to be a beauty queen. :rolleyes:

never underestimate the depths people will go to once they get a bit of fame. they will go to any length to keep hold of that fame.

You know what sucks? Taking the time to exquisitely craft a well-reasoned and rational explanation of a particular point of view, carefully picking just the right series of words and punctuation that almost perfectly expresses a complex idea in clear and concise manner only to have the fruit of such attention and effort fall under the gaze of a complete simpleton with the attention span of a crack-addicted fruit fly.

/This did not happen on Final Gear.

You got a point there, but on the other hand i won't exactly call her overweight.

Oh my god!! A third interview? Can't these two people just ask the other 6 people I've meet with? Arg!!! :p Either you want me, or you don't! Just ask me! What is holding you back?!?!

its still something and not a flat out rejection. maybe they are just making sure they get the right person for the job. best of luck anyway.

You've passed 3 Elimination rounds, that means the company is willing to use their resources on you and not some other random person. They just need to make sure you're reeeeaaaaly the man for the job.

Doesn't make it any easier. Especially since the first interview was for a nigher up position. They said they didn't want me for that one, but wanted to interview me for the nest-step-down position (which they didn't have posted online). Today, they called to have me meet with someone on the same level as the people I interviewed the first time, and one higher.

My 2nd interview was with someone who would be my direct report, and it was all pleasant, but very short. I can't help but wonder if there was some hesitation from that interview, and are calling me back because they liked me at the first one? *ugh* stress.

The frustrating thing is that it's for, essentially, an entry-level, hourly job in this field. I could understand if it was for the job I initially interviewed for because that would be direct contact with clients, designers, and contractors...but I have no experience in that field which is why they wanted to talk to me about the next step down...so I'm not sure what's going on.

Last edited: