Random Thoughts....

The Libyan media has been using footage of yesterday's Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race, claiming that it was the Royal Navy.

...:rofl: EPIC

The Libyan media has been using footage of yesterday's Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race, claiming that it was the Royal Navy.

...:rofl: EPIC

with the budget cuts it may not be far off :p

Also, don't you just hate it when you can tell somethings changed with someone but you can't quite put your finger on it

Last edited:
huh. Turns out that Opera mobile 11 IS a substantial update

No I can't. Liar.

Yeah same here! However back when the F1 was at Brands Hatch you could hear it here, although that was put to rest with the building of the M25. :p

I hate the trots.

Get better soon elvis

I was watching The Office episode "Threat Level Midnight" online and I saw that Creed's character is named "Cherokee Jack." Very clever putting a MST3K known name in there, writers...

Hi Jay - glad you are back - sorry to be a bit late to say it.

Must admit I am not an Office (UK or US - never seen the German one) fan at all.

Sort of 1/2 visa, via the internet, if you have ever been arrested for anything what so ever, even if it was a wrongful arrest (not conviction mind you) you have to actually go to the embassy and plead your case! You are not guaranteed to get in even then.

The Irish have a much easier time of it - something to do with diversity - they need more Irishmen in the US, they seem to be short of them.

Last edited:
http://img692.imageshack.**/img692/8324/ohnoesn.jpg

Ok, I didn't wanted to resort to FG but I'm going to go mental if I don't solve this:

How in all that is holy do you find the domain of a function with 3 variables (x,y,z)? Do please express the procedure in terms that a 3-year old with brain damage can understand.

Last edited:
REVIEW: Glac?au VitaminWater Zero Drive & VitaminWater Zero Glow
Written by Marvo | March 23, 2011

Ugh. I don?t know whether my bladder and mind can take drinking anymore VitaminWater flavors.

Because of my excessive VitaminWater consumption, I?ve been having dreams that involve me standing at a public restroom urinal and peeing a rainbow. Standing at the urinal next to me is the Double Rainbow guy, who?s also peeing a rainbow. Because there isn?t a divider between the urinals, we stare at each other?s rainbow and then we look into each other?s eyes and simultaneously say, ?Cross the streams.?

I scoot over a little bit at my urinal to make room for him, and without stopping his rainbow, he moves over to my urinal, spraying some of his rainbow onto the floor. When we both end up peeing into the same urinal, we cross our streams and he says the six words that made him famous, ?Whoa. Double rainbow all the way.? I jump up and down with glee, causing me to spray some of my rainbow on the floor, wall, and on the Double Rainbow guy, who, after this happens, pulls out his iPhone and enters a new definition for the term ?rainbow showers? into Urban Dictionary.

Then Dr. Egon Spengler busts into the restroom and tells us to not cross streams, but we continue to do so, and as a result, we?re all sent to an alternate universe where there?s no color. Then, the Kool-Aid man breaks through a brick wall and yells the two words that made him famous, ?Oh yeah!? He?s followed by Bob Ross who also says, ?Oh yeah? but more calmly. Then, Bob Ross uses his magical brushes and paint palette to bring color to the alternate universe, saving the day.

Then, I wake up and go take a leak, which is, sadly, just one color.

Continued @ http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/word...taminwater-zero-drive-vitaminwater-zero-glow/

:lol: