Carbage

One more carbage beater :)

C32 Laurel hardtop that wants to be a R31 Skyline Passage.
2zs0epe.jpg

Guy on another forum I frequent found this in his area, its just the wheels, but they are bad enough.

IMG_1053.jpg

I bet it's a v6.

Can u spot the fail? :)

14bojs2.jpg

Last edited:
This was rather unpleasant.
*fake evo*
You have NO IDEA how common those are here. Every young person has a Lancer and every one of them tries to make it an Evo. They all fail. My favourite was a bog standard Lancer with a spoiler and EVO number plates, it still had its stock steelies with hubcaps.

You have NO IDEA how common those are here. Every young person has a Lancer and every one of them tries to make it an Evo. They all fail. My favourite was a bog standard Lancer with a spoiler and EVO number plates, it still had its stock steelies with hubcaps.

I've seen a few posted by some of your fellow countrymen and now, I feel your pain :p

No thanks. That's awful, I dont understand why people do that. All it says to me is whoever did that can't afford a proper HSV. I'd sooner have the bog standard VT Executive.

Seen today. Some sort of 80s Honda Civic thrashed to within an inch of it's life, pouring smoke out of it's fart can exhaust. It had a tacky full body aftermarket painted design that was faded and worn and the whole thing looked like it was about to fall apart. If I see it again I'll endeavor to get a pic, but I'm not hopeful, it's probably already dead.

Also a snot green ute of some sort with the rear lowered so much so the whole arse of the vehicle is dragging on the bitumen. It looks like shit. I'll try and get a pic of that as well if and when I see it again.

Last edited:
Oh, well, near enough... :p