Random Thoughts....

IMHO, boyish enthusiasm has led to some of the greatest achievements of mankind. Who else but big boys would have gone, "Hey, I know what! Let's strap a couple of us to the top of a giant tank of explosives, add a nozzle at its bottom, set the thing on fire and fly to the Moon"?

Or, "Those Soviet kids sure have some fancy rockets. We'll show them!"

and of course not forgetting "well if we're going to the moon. we should take a car with us in case we see any girls"

Life lesson #496: Never trust a man with negative sideburns.

*Example*

ben-howland-neg-burns-closeup.jpg

Right, after not sleeping more then 3 hours in 4 days, i finally managed to get 12 hours of sleep in one row. Fresh as a rose (almost) i sit down at the computer with a mug of coffee... And realizes that i have sent a whole lot of posts, messages and mails, and i can't remember doing anything of it. I spent two hours tracking stuff back and forth and i think i only managed to screw up once here. So, if i have sent any odd messages to people, my deepest apologies.

Hemihead - I think that there is a search for "all posts by user", fire that up and you should see everything you posrted - anything untoward and you can PM the intended victim.

Good luck. btw not good not sleeping you go like Mrs Thatcher if you are not careful.

Hemihead - I think that there is a search for "all posts by user", fire that up and you should see everything you posrted - anything untoward and you can PM the intended victim.

Good luck. btw not good not sleeping you go like Mrs Thatcher if you are not careful.

Thanks, no PM's sent here it seems... The sleeping issue is due to my neighbours celebrating a wedding, they start to party when i need to sleep. But either the cops came and picked them up or the celebrations are over now because it have gone silent as a tomb.

It's about now you have your own party is it not? The selfish people need to learn that the world is a shared living experience and they should be more considerate - got any Jamaican mates with 'base bins' who can come over and Parti?

Unfortunatly not. But i do have quite a powerful soundsystem to the computer. I think i should move that close to the wall and play some Satyricon, for good measure.

Whatever happende to Shirahime?

Probably her boyfriend came to home.

THIS. She counted down the days until he returns so i'd bet a few days of inactivity can easily be explained by his presence.

DofE Expedition tomorrow. 3 days of walking up and down hills in the middle of nowhere. Oh joy.

EDIT: oh shit - it's now April and I'm only just starting to sort out Physical, Skills and Volunteering stuff. Good thing I'm not planning to do Gold, because that would make this fail even worse.

Last edited:
Don't fucking feel like coding today, I feel like doing something else.

Aka playing borderlands.

AAAAAAH. Addictions. Whyyyy

DofE Expedition tomorrow.

Is this Bronze or Silver? I'm going to guess Silver because I swear Bronze wasn't that long (I did that, but not the other two). I did everything but I still haven't handed in my book, so I haven't officially done it yet. :p Oh well I really don't care - Bronze D of E is the most useless thing ever :lol: