2011 Formula 1 Season Thread

Indeed. It will probably end up with you losing your repping ability.

No, I was not the one whining about rep given or received, which is against the rules.

I had a legit rep before the crybabies of this forum decided to cry about everything. Sheesh no one can take a good ribbing these days. The rep system here is whack and flawed.

It's ironic when McLaren fans often say that Ferrari doesn't play fair since McL took part in one of two biggest cheating scandals in recent years (plus don't forget Australia 2009). On the other hand Ferrari fans saying that McLaren is useless shouldn't forget how much they improved their car in 2009 and how great history they have.

This.

No, I was not the one whining about rep given or received, which is against the rules.

I had a legit rep before the crybabies of this forum decided to cry about everything. Sheesh no one can take a good ribbing these days. The rep system here is whack and flawed.

You're no angel either: http://forums.finalgear.com/the-forums/the-forum-rules-164/page-9/#post1269696

Neg repping because you don't agree with what I deem to be pride sounds like a pretty garbage neg rep to me.

Would the three of you just shut the fuck up and move on so we can get this thread back on topic? kthxbye.

Last edited:
Would the three of you just shut the fuck up and move on so we can get this thread back on topic? kthxbye.

The ignore list would solve the problem quite easily.

I think I read somewhere that there will be a few changes to the layout in Abu Dhabi. Obviously I can't find the flipping tweet or article any longer...

I think I read somewhere that there will be a few changes to the layout in Abu Dhabi. Obviously I can't find the flipping tweet or article any longer...

It's in Autosport magazine (print/digital edition). Targets for modification: the chicane before the hairpin (T6/7), the chicane at the end of the long straight (T8/9), and the slow 4-corner section after the next curvy straight (T11/14).

Last edited:
Ah, that's right. *finds*

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2011/04/02/AD-changes.png

:whistle:

Last edited:

It probably won't make any difference. I don't know why but every track in that region is absolute garbage, I wish they would put them all at the beginning of the season so that they could all be done with and forgotten about quickly.

I agree it's not a great track, but at the same time I can prolly count atleast 5 tracks on the calendar which are a lot worse.

No, Imola, I like that idea, especially with the altered layout with the Variante Bassa chicane gone.

Imola would be awesome, I think they should give a gander at Mugello too.

Bernie probably would rather go after the Moscow GP, NY GP or CapeTown.