Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson Cheats on Wife with Pretty Blonde

She's got the ability to take him to the cleaners while ripping his nuts off at the same time.

Reading between the lines over the years it's quite clear who wears the trousers in the the Clarkson household, and I suspect she might be about to acquire a pair of testicle-shaped earrings!

I guess we know which half of the penis shaped house she'll be getting.

Although I can't really bring myself to believe this story. I'll believe all the ones concerning foul play with cars, but not marriages. :p

I wish i had a picture from 2 AM Monday. Hammond was in the boot of the rangerover with a stuffed animal (Supermoose, superman costume on a moose...) that was twice his size.

This picture has to exist SOMEWHERE.

I was present at every situation mentioned int eh article, which less than a total of 10 other people were. The way it has been described is wrong. in particular they did not walk to the suite together. They were driven in separate cars at separate times. The lady in question served as the assitant to the three presenters I did nto once hear or see anything that would indicate anything out of the ordinary going on. Neither did the other people who worked close with them while they were in Oslo.

del-1.jpg

Here in the States, there was a gossip blind item a few months ago about a foreign TV presenter with "a cult following" in the US who had to pay off a woman in order to keep her quiet about their affair. A lot of people were guessing JC and Hamster for this. I decided that if it was one of the two, it'd be Richard, because I just don't see Jeremy cheating on Francie. She's got the ability to take him to the cleaners while ripping his nuts off at the same time. That, and given that this is the Mirror, makes me skeptical.

Good one, I remember this as well. They didn't specify it was a presenter though.. it was just a well known "UK personality".
This crossed my mind as well!

he's got the ability to take him to the cleaners while ripping his nuts off at the same time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That, and given that this is the Mirror, makes me skeptical

Yes & that's the bottom line.

Has James gone blonde....? :blink:

Heres my penny's worth, I find this story a TOTAL bull, a) The guys are surrounded by their co workers most of the time. b) HOW do they find the time to get laid without getting caught c) Why oh why did the Mirror publish a story that I have no intention of believing it- it's like it was written by a five year old or a simpleton!

I wish i had a picture from 2 AM Monday. Hammond was in the boot of the rangerover with a stuffed animal (Supermoose, superman costume on a moose...) that was twice his size.

I find it hard, nay, impossible to believe that that picture does not exist.

Im sure that would have been absolutely hilarious! Pity no one thought of dressing Hamster up as Lois Lane.

:grin:

Last edited:
This story is complete bullsh it. If the Scumday Mirror actually had any proof (which they don't, because it's all rubbish) they wouldn't have pixellated the lady's face. She is a PA who has worked with the MPH team for a number of years. Nothing more.
I would also like to point out how VILE it is to print a story like this on Mother's Day. I have to say it's a first for me, but I feel sorry for Francie today.

I am hoping the compensation which the SM will have to pay out can help fund the defence case for the Tesla trial ;o)

**AND OMG I have been with FG for nearly 5 years!! Whoop whoop!! Time to celebrate!! ??**

Last edited:
Take them to the bloody cleaners, Clarkson.

No comment from me re Jeremy Clarkson. Sorry. Too distressing for words.

Piers Morgan tweet.

I find it hard, nay, impossible to believe that that picture does not exist.

It does exist. Two of the females present took pictures, but I unfortunatly so not know how to contact them. I did try to post a picture of Jeremy and a tree, but since I am a new user I cannot post images/urls. Will check with the other driver if he maybe has the contct info for any of the girls. Hammond was given the stuffed animal after they completed the last show. Then he brought it to a fancy resturant and had it seated by the table next to him.

Vato, I would LOVE to see any pictures you have, especially the one of Richard and the stuffed animal if you can get in contact with the other girls :D But anything of course is very welcome :)

It does exist. Two of the females present took pictures, but I unfortunatly so not know how to contact them. I did try to post a picture of Jeremy and a tree, but since I am a new user I cannot post images/urls. Will check with the other driver if he maybe has the contct info for any of the girls. Hammond was given the stuffed animal after they completed the last show. Then he brought it to a fancy resturant and had it seated by the table next to him.

At least Hamster wasn't given a blow up doll..... so that Scumbag Mirror would have mistaken the doll for Jordan. :blink:

I know, not being able to post any pics as a new user is a bummer but you'll get there eventually!! :D