Post a pic of yourself

Well, you know, if someone posts a pic of their new Golf GTi, it will get a reaction. But if someone posts a pic of their brand new Ferrari 458... it will get a much larger one. :p

EDIT: Also, to be honest. Fruitylexia does technically have a point.
Yes, but that very point is made every single time an attractive girl/woman posts a pic of herself on an internet forum dominated by boys/men, the results of which are essentially invariable. And then after the point is made, someone will invariably accuse the maker of being uppity or a spoilsport. I'm quite surprised, actually, that no one has screamed "FAKE, those pictures aren't of you!!1!!one!!!!!" yet - at which point everyone but the most desperate individuals realises that it doesn't really matter whose pictures have been posted as long as the story is good.

In other words, welcome new member, I hope you enjoy the place. :)

Last edited:
Fruity Lexia would have a point if any of fawning and gawking wasn't done with a bag of salt.

It's standard procedure on the internets. Attractive woman shows up on a predominantly male populated and oriented website, everybody fawns and gawks over her like a pack of baboons in heat. If she has at least an ounce of brain in that pretty head of hers, she'd realise that it's only a compliment on her physical appearance. In the real world it would be followed through in a lot more civilised maner (I FREAKING HOPE SO), but in the badlands of the interwebnets, it's done like that.

So, Fruity Lexia, unbunch thy panties and deal with it.

And Victoria,

funny_4.gif

See? Joke. Ha-ha and all that. :)

Who are you and what have you done with the real Icebone's corpse?

It's still me, but sometimes I have to put on my grown-up hat to explain the birds and the bees to the n00bs.

I have seen much more creepy pervy comments on videos about treatment of a very not sexy health condition. :|

Wow, I go away for a day and the "post a pic of yourself" suddenly has 5 pages more! :lol:
Oh, and Victoria, glasses look good on you. Wear them proudly.

Wow, we really do spew a lot of nonsense, don't we?

And perfectly agree with Redliner.

And I only asked Victoria to watch out for Karoug leave the sheep alone. Perhaps I should have warned her the sheep might not leave her alone :lmao: (no, this is not an insult, :heart: you all)

I must update my intro advice :p

Love the glasses Victoria, and welcome!

Now, Mally - get waxin'!

Too distracted by your previous post.

>__>

<__<

Last edited:
Honestly I'm used to those kinds of comments that IceBone had made if I join an internet community of mostly males (which is most of them) and post a picture. I'd have to be pretty naive and oblivious to not expect it.

Uncharacteristically self-aware, yet strangely cute in their oversized reading glasses and hugely blonde hair lllllllladies. :tease:

Last edited:
I...haven't even watched the latest season of Top Gear.

:unsure:

Same here...I'm actually behind a by a couple of seasons...:/

not even seen the last 2 episodes of season 16 yet.
this does leave me wondering just how many of the forum regulars use the TG forum now.

I lurked for about a year or two...tbh I wasn't sure if I was witty enough to even consider joining, but even then I lurked in the non show specific sections.

It was when things went down that one day torrent wise, that I decided to join. The rest is an admittedly short history. :)

Fellas, did I just have to read through all that crap? The least you could do is quote the picture in every post. Would have made it bearable.

EDIT: Sees title. Sonava ... :(

Last edited: