Food! [The thread that started this section]

:lol: The comments are hilarious.

http://img545.imageshack.**/img545/5734/poutine.jpg

After a night of serious drinking, there's nothing that goes down quite like a large double pork poutine (pulled pork and bacon).

Reactions: TC
Wow, it may look like a sloppy artery clogging mess, but that made my stomach growl immediately.

*books tickets to Canadaland*

Damn you Trader Joe, why does all the stuff you sell me have to be so good???

I couldn't disagree with you more. I dislike almost everything they sell there. Their copies of items from regular grocery stores are not as good, and the items that are unique...I think to myself "You know. this could be waaaay better if done right."

After a night of serious drinking, there's nothing that goes down quite like a large double pork poutine (pulled pork and bacon).

That looks like the most disgusting thing ever.

That is not a pretty picture...but it's pretty tasty. :)

At least it doesn't look any worse than "garbage plate."
GarbagePlate1.JPG

So, are you supposed to do that to every slice?

I found him, from channel 4's finest Come Dine With Me.

That's hilarious. I don't think the guy in the background making suggestions is necessary though, the homosexual overtones are pretty obvious I think. :D

Another note...I really need to stop eating at the dining hall. If i have Pizza one more time i'll go insane :)

I've been eating pizza kind of often lately. There is a lack of cheap food here that is open late except for this one pizza place, so I end up having it often. I'm just sick of going to corporate fast food chains... plus, a BigMac meal costs more than a couple of slices of pizza and a drink from this place, so it's cheaper and better than McD's or BK or the like.

I like pizza because you can mix up the toppings so it doesn't taste like you're eating the same thing every other day.

Last edited:
That's hilarious. I don't think the guy in the background making suggestions is necessary though, the homosexual overtones are pretty obvious I think. :D

People watch the show just for the voiceover. :D

People watch the show just for the voiceover. :D

The whole show is like that? I might have to look up some more segments.

I had a super lazy Sunday so I'm stuck having to boil perogies tonight. They are the only thing I can find in the frozen foods aisle that doesn't seem to have off the charts nutritional values.

Generations of generations of cucumber milkers shall not stand for such mockery!

So it's all F1 and rugby for you then, huh?

Perogies are coming along nicely by the way. They got cheese in them but I don't think it qualifies as real dairy.